~ Random Moments (Pre-Scratch) ~

Kankri Vantas

You were sitting with all the Dancestors while the 'teacher', Doc. Scratch explained the schedule for today.

"Now, does anyone have any questions before your free time?"

Kankri raised his hand. "Um, did y9u n9t say there was g9ing t9 6e a p9p quiz t9day?"

"I beg your pardon," Doc. Scratch said, "What was it that you said?"

Kankri suddenly had everyone watching him with evil eyes. He was frightened by the fact that you had a (your strife specibus) at his throat, Meenah's trident, Latula's skateboard, Rufioh's lance, and Damara's needles pointed at him.

"N-n9thing, Mr. Scratch!" Kankri said in fear.

But to make your point you applied a small pressure to his neck, making him whimper out loud.

Damara Megido

You and Damara were smoking when you wanted show her a trick. You played a weird song as you began forming small rings of smoke with your mouth.

Needless to say, it was pretty cool.

Rufioh Nitram

Rufioh watched you sleep when he saw your phone on your stomach. Sneakily he grabbed the phone and tried to unlock it when...

"Wake up, this bitch is on your phone."

The phone gave him away.

You wake up and stare at him. "ARE YOU OUT YOUR GOG DAMN MIND?!" You yell.

You smacked him. HARD.

Mituna Captor

Mituna. Was. Freaking. The fuck. Out.

You lied and told him that there was a bug on him, now the mustard blood started a spaz attack.

"58WJDQP54Q073KNMD! G37 17 0FF (Y/N)! G37 17 0FF!" He began to cry.

Even though you felt bad you couldn't help but laugh.

"I got it!" You yelled, still laughing.

"74K3 17 0FF! PL3453! N0W!"He was still freaking out causing you to laugh your ass off still.

Meulin Leijon

Meulin played the song "Gas Pedal" while she drew more ships. You being weird decided to grab a cat, which was lying around your house for some reason, and play with it.

You wait until the chorus then make the cat go on its hind legs. You place it against the wall and make dance to the beat. Meulin watched you and began to laugh so hard.

Porrim Maryam

You and Porrim decided to end the girls sleepover rumor for guys so this is what you guys did.

"What guys think we do(+) at sleepo(+)vers:"You two said.

Cut to a small bit where you and your matesprite are pillow fighting in your underwear.

Now cutting back to you guys wearing your usual clothes. "What we actually do(+):"

You two are sitting on your bed wearing 'fashionable' sweatpants and long sleeves. There was food all around for the two of you to stuff your faces in.

But while eating your favorite junk food you say, "I have to go take a shit." Then leave to the bathroom.

Making Porrim laugh so fucking hard.

Latula Pyrope

You were lying on your bed talking to yourself.

"You know when you have a crush,"

You switch to your living room couch. ",and you like them sooooo much."

To your guest room. ", But you know they'll never like you back,"

Back to your room. "And you're just like..."

You grab a chair and slam it on the ground, breaking the thing in two. "GOG DAMMMMMIIIIITTTTTTT!" You scream.

Latula watched the whole escapade from a safe vantage point wondering what the fuck was going on.

Aranea Serket

You and Aranea were watching TV when the song "Single Ladies" by Beyonce came on. You being the weird little shit you are ran to your room and grabbed a ring from your drawer.

Running back you waited for your part.

"If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it."

You throw the ring at random objects, like a bag of Oreos, a Faygo bottle, a toblerone, and a bunch of random shit till you looked at Aranea.

"(Y/N) what on earth are you-"

She was interrupted by your ring in her face.

"I like you... so I put I ring on the thing I like." You say all derpy.

Horuss Zahhak

You were in a sunflower field with Horuss playing Marco Polo. He called for you while you screamed.

"8=D Marco!"

"Polo!" You called five feet away.

"8=D Marco!"

"Polo!" Ten feet.

"8=D Marco!"

"Polo!" 20 feet.

"8=D Marco!"

"Polo!" 15.

"8=D Marco!"

You were suddenly in front of him giving him a heart attack. "POLO!"You sounded possessed.

Horuss screamed and passed out.

Kurloz Makara

Kurloz was texting and with his odd matesprite around he didn't realize you standing behind him when,

"Who's he texting?" You say when Mituna randomly comes in the room drapping a white suit jacket and a fedora on you while Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" played in the background.

You leaned in like in the video behind Kurloz, just enough to see his screen.

You lean back and take off your hat. "It's just Gamzee."

Kurloz just gave a 'WTF' face.

Cronus Ampora

Cronus, Rufioh, and Mituna were driving they saw a familiar choice of ass, aka you, bending over in the driver's seat of a Sedan. Thinking you were alone they stop their car.

"DAAAAMMMMMN!" They yell.

You turn around. "My dad's here!"

"Hey!" Your dad yelled, getting out the shotgun seat.

Suddenly he was at the driver's side of the Ampora's car, choking out your matesprite while the two other trolls screamed.

"1t's her dad! 17'5 H3R D4D! 1t's her dad! 17'5 H3R D4D!"Mituna and Rufioh yelled.

Meenah Peixes

You and Meenah were in the back seat of your mom's car. You wanted to troll Meenah so you saw the perfect opportunity when you notice her asleep with her headphones on and her music still playing.

You grab her iPod and turn up its volume so loud Meenah woke up instantly, flailing the headphones off.

"holy glubbin' shit! what the fuck (y/n)?!"

You couldn't hear her cause you were laughing to hard.