~ Random Moments (Beta Kids + Alpha Kids) ~

John Egbert

You, John, and Dave were chilling on your couch when John's phone went off.

"Shh! Quiet guys, it's my dad."John answered his phone.

But you and Dave decided to be pranksters by yelling inappropriate things near John.

You got up and started moaning loudly while Dave yelled at John.

"Yo, pass the weed!" The Strider yelled.

John burried hisface in his hands."Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy...?" He cried.

Rose Lalonde

You and Rose were having an intense moment. The tension was incredible, and increasing every second. Rose was about to say something,

Until Roxy busted the door holding a box of Coco Pebbles.

"Who wants Coco pebbles?!" She yelled fast.

"Me!" You said like a child.

Rose watched as you both ran down stairs to eat a bowl of cereal."How I stay sane with her is a complete mystery..."

Dave Strider

You and Dave felt really bad ass today so you guys decided to do something really ballsy.

By yelling at Dave's Bro to clean his room.

"This is how REAL Striders talk to their bros." You say as you and your boyfriend walked to Bro's room. Dirk was on the computer when Dave kicked open the door.

"Dick my room is dirty!" he yelled.

Dirk suddenly stood up and grabbed his kitana making Dave run backwards in what normal people would call 'fear'.

"Wait Dirk, Wait! It's a joke! It's a joke!" You yell.

Dirk calmed down eventually... right after he striffed battled Dave down several flights of stairs.

Jade Harley

Dave, John, Karkat, and Jade were getting their food from a McDonald's dive-thru. They were already at the window to get their order.

But when the lady was passing them their food, you ran between the cars screaming as you took the meal from the woman's hand.

Jade and John started dying of laughter while Dave, Karkat, and the woman tried to process what in the hell just happened.

But still, free meal.

Jake English

You decided to do a small documentary about men so you asked Jake and John to help you.

"If Men had periods." You say.

Jake opened the door of your house. "Oh! John...! You are wearing the same shorts as I..."

John looked at his shorts. "Well they're just a different color..."

"Oh yes... they are..."

The blue eyed teen shrugged. "Okay..."

Suddenly, John Egbert was tackled by a screaming Jake English.

Roxy Lalonde

You looked at Roxy's pet cat as you watched a war movie on TV. Since you were fucking bored you choose to have some fun with the cat. You saw one of Roxy's scarves, wrapping it on your head making you look like a terrorist. Grabbing the feline by the back legs and front, you pose it like a gun.

The TV made a clicking noise of a gun.You point the cat and shook it like a machine gun. The cat wasn't doing anything.

Then Roxy came in and just started laughing. "omg this is too good. frigglish just looks soooooo adorableh! *adorable"

Dirk Strider

You and Dirk were fucking around with the radio. The two of you decided to show how music changes you clothing wise.

Classical= Dress like rich white people.

Country= Dress like cowboys.

Rock/Punk= Dress like a scene kids.

Mainstream= Dress like hipsters sipping on Starbucks.

Hip Hop= Dress gangsta.

J-Pop/ K-Pop= Dress Kawaii.

After doing all that shit you two chuckled.

"God dammit (Y/N), you are so fucking sugoi."

You giggle. "And you are kawaii."

Jane Crocker

You wanted to do something weird so you filled your backpack with waffles and waited for Jane to drive you both into the city. There you plug your iPod in and play the song "Techno Waffle".

Jane looked at you. "(Y/N), what in the world are you doing?"

You took out the waffles and rolled down your car window. "Techno Waffle Frisbee."

You threw the waffles out the car, hitting random pedestrians with the uncooked breakfast meal.

Despite how childish that was, Jane laughed nonetheless. "What am I gonna do with you...?"

"I loooooooove you." You say.

"I love you too."