~ Resolutions & Ends (Post-Scratch)

Karkat Vantas

You and Karkat meet up at the park for an important meeting. Ever since your fight, things have been pretty awkward between you two. Nothing felt the same.

You walked beside Karkat in silence.

"SOOOOOO..." He asked awkwardly. "HOW'S BEEN THINGS?"

You shrug your shoulders. "Fine."

"AGH." Karkat rubbed his face frustrated."ARE WE EVEN STILL TOGETHER?"

You look at him with seriousness. "I don't know. Are we?"

The troll stared at the ground. "I DON'T KNOW EITHER."

You felt your heart breaking. "Then goodbye Karkat." You turned around.

As you walked away Karkat watched you, his harsh demeanor slowly changing into one of regret.

'NICE JOB FUCKASS... ANOTHER UNSUCCESSFUL MATESPRITESHIP.' He thought to himself.

Aradia Megido

You hadn't spoken to Aradia after finding about her little side piece Sollux Captor. His very name made you feel hurt and anger at the same time.

You sat on a random tombstone at your local cemetery contemplating your relationship.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice asksed.

"What do you want Megido?" You answer coldly.

Aradia sighed. "Y0u s0und like Vriska."

"Maybe I have the right to be a bitch, especially after what you did." You turn to face the Aries.

"H0w many times must I explain? N0thing is happening between me and S0llux. We are merely m0irails." She had frustration illustrated on her face.

You scoff. "How can I believe you're only friends with your ex? That's like the worst case scenario ever."

Aradia folded her arms over her chest. "I keep telling y0u that there is N0THING, abs0lutely N0THING, between S0llux and me!"

You growl in anger. "Stop lying Aradia!"

"Y0u wish f0r me t0 cease lying?! Very well! I'm d0ne with 0ur matespriteship!"

Time felt like it stopped.

"W-what?" You whisper.

Aradia turned around running away from you.

"W-wait. Aradia!" You cry.

She didn't hear you as she just used her god tier powers to teleport else where.

Tavros Nitram

Even though Tav had called you the worst name possible and had hurt your feelings, you couldn't bring yourself to break up with him.

The day after the incident he was calling your phone, leaving so many message, hell he started leaving apology letters on your door.

It was all too sweet so you just had to have him back into your arms.

"But if you so much as eat another slime pie, I will make sure that you'll be having nightmares about something worse than Vriska." You told him.

Sollux Captor

You and Sollux were no longer the loving couple of yesterday, instead you guys were treading on thin ice. Whenever any of you started a conversation it somehow reverted back to his relationship with Aradia to the point where not even Mituna wanted to be around you two.