~KYS {SPM 2016} (Post-Scratch)

This was... The most emotionally draining chapters out of all the previous feels chapters I've written.

 The most emotionally draining chapters out of all the previous feels chapters I've written

The next few are just as heartbreaking.

Karkat Vantas

Karkat was never the same after you killed yourself.

He was quiet. He always looked lost and never frowned or smiled, just stared.

Even Gamzee couldn't get him to do anything while everyone tried to get him mad or happy or something.

The only thing he ever said was,

"Gone... She's gone..." Then sob uncontrollably.

Aradia Megido

You couldn't stop crying for days.

Aradia couldn't take hearing the voices of the dead constantly pestering her... So she decided to become one of them to get it to stop.

Now they haunted you everyday.

You considered joining the group, yet you knew Aradia wouldn't want that.

Tavros Nitram

Tavros destroyed his vocal cords from his constant screams of agony.

Your death tortured him endlessly.

The only thing he was happy for was that he couldn't speak, because it wasn't worth talking if you weren't the one listening.

Sollux Captor

You became a hermit.

You threw out every technological device in your home as it reminded you too much of your beloved.

Sollux's secret addiction to mind honey became unstable to thr point where he killed himself because his high was out of control.

Nepeta Leijon

Equius was forced to put her in care because she wanted to come with you to the afterlife.

The future, in her eyes, meant nothing if you weren't by her side.

Equius was here yes but you gave her something that Equius could not:

A deep Red Love.

Kanaya Maryam

You hadn't expected this. Especially from a strong female troll like Kanaya.

But something in her snapped.

You don't know what nor why.

It just happened.

Now all you had left of your beauty is her delicate clothing, breathtaking pictures, and lipstick stains on shirts she borrowed from you.

Terezi Pyrope

She decided to hang herself.

If you were gonna go she was gonna follow.

"1'M NOT L34V1NG YOU ALON3..." She said as she tightened the noose.

Guess now she'll find out how most guilty criminals leave the world.

Vriska Serket

You figured the guilt would get to her.

You just didn't think she'd go so far as to literally die of guilt.

"Didn't knew you had it in you Vris..." You stared down at her grave.

"... I really hoped you didn't had it in you..." You left her a blue rose.

Equius Zahhak

Equius stayed locked away in his lab, building more robots like always.

A lot of people thought he wasn't fazed or simply didn't care about your passing.

In reality he was building a robotic replica of you, but without the soul as he knew better than to trap you in a husk.

He also knew that it wouldn't be the same but it was all he could think of when he lost someone close to his heart.

Gamzee Makara

You were devastated.

Gamzee seemed so happy, so carefree, so loving.

Why? Why did he suddenly go?

Karkat said he went sober and that to prevent himself from killing everyone he went over the edge, literally.

You never felt whole. Smiling was a waste.

Who could smile if the thing you're smiling for doesn't exist anymore?

Eridan Ampora

Eridan wasn't handling it well.

Most of the trolls including his dad Dualscar had to restrain him from shooting himself with his wand or strangling himself via cape.

He resorted to cutting off pieces of his flesh that had gills since he assumed it was because he wasn't human enough for you to stay.

"I'll be the guy you alwways wwanted... Alwways deserved..." He whispered during every ' procedure '.

Feferi Peixes

Your psyche was badly damaged.

Your sunshine was gone, a bleak world of black, grey, and white inhabited what little there was of your happy place.

Fef was everything, now there was nothing.