~ Resolutions & Ends (Pre-Scratch)

Kankri Vantas

Ever since you snapped at Kankri he's been slowly going quiet. In turn this has been making you go slowly insane.

"Kankri?" You ask him. He raised his head from his book (Watchman: The Original Graphic Novel).

"May I help y9u?" He responded quietly.

You cringe. "Kankri please be yourself. I'm sorry for what happened."

"... Perhaps I can f9rgive y9u h9wever I find it quite difficult t9 d9 s9..."

Your eyes downcast. "Do we need some time?"

He shook his head. "N9. I need y9u with me. I cann9t let s9mething this minimal 6ec9me such a large pr96lem."

You both hugged it out. "I love you Kanny..."

"I l9ve y9y t99 (y/n)." He said as he sneakily kept reading his book over your shoulder.

[ THOUGHT SOME FLUFF WOULD SOOTH YOUR HEARTS FOR NOW
*maniacal laugh* ]

Damara Megido

You were coming back home from work at the smoke shop. Business was pulling back as more people were being educated on smoking and to be honest, you were more than grateful.

"Thank fuck people are learning to be healthier... Now if we can get rid of vaping then-"

You hear a noise from inside your house. You only at the front door taking out your keys when all of a sudden moans erupted.

"What the fuck?" You open the door carefully. Dropping your stuff you make way to you and Damara's shared bedroom.

Placing your head on the door you listen.

"AH! MORE! MORE!" You hear from the other side.

"Ah sh1t Damz!" An unfamiliar but male voice groaned.

'Oh my God...' You had suspected Damara of being distant only because you rejected her offer of sex but to know that she's been cheating and fucking inside your bedroom was too much.

You rush in. All you see before the culprits rip themselves from each other is Damara bent over your workspace while some troll with fairy wings was doing the McNasty on her.

Damara gasped and the guy simply lifted up his pants.

"Oh sh1t!" He screamed.

"Wait! What the fuck Rufioh?!" You yell.

He quickly ran out the room. "Oh gog 1 fucked up!"

You and Damara stood in the room, staring.

She coughed. "I..."

"I don't care anymore. Just leave and never come back. It's over." You exit the room. "Excuse me, I mean I'm gonna leave."

You flip her the bird. 'So much for a romance...'

You text Rufioh's girlfriend. She'll want to hear this.

Rufioh Nitram

You sat in your apartment, silently crying into your pillow.

Like someone from another heartbreaking story, you'd just found out through text that your oh so fateful matesprite was indeed cheating on you.

When you received the message you didn't believe it at first until the person sent a picture of Rufioh's jacket and shirt. It was unmistakable evidence.