~ Nightmares (Ancestors)

⚜⚜⚜P•$|T|√£☯☯☯☯√|B£$⚜⚜⚜

I got a new matesprite! I'm so happy!

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR ANYTHING PAST ACT 4!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~{••••}•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This night was the most beautiful night you've ever seen.

The moon was out and there was no sound except the small noises coming from your love, who slept soundly beside you.

Your (e/c) eyes were about to close until your boyfriend/girlfriend started to scream...

The Signless/The Sufferer

"YOU COWARDS! MOTHER TURN YOUR EYES! DISCIPLE! ΨIIONIIC! I WAIT FOR YOU IN DEATH!"

The Handmaid

"FATHER NO I'M NO SLAVE! TAKE ME AWAY! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"

The Summoner

"HIGHBLOODS I'LL KILL YOU ALL! ALL OF YOU YOU HEAR ME?! I SWEAR ON THE BLOOD OF THOSE YOU CULLED THERE WILL BE JUSTICE! WAIT MY WINGS! YOU BASTARDS!"

The Ψiioniic/The Helmsman

"2TOP THE PAIN! THEY HURT! MY ENERGY! PLEA2E KILL ME! KILL ME! I WANT TO DIE THAN 2UFFER ANY MORE! KILL MEEEEE!

The Disciple

"SIGNLESS NO PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! I CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU PLEASE!"

The Dolorosa

"LET ME OUT OF YOUR CONTROL! MY SON NEEDS ME! MY SON! YOU LIVE IN INFAMY! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS PIRATE!"

Neophyte Redglare

"STOP WAIT THIS IS UNJUST! I DEMAND TRIAL! NO! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF!!"

Marquise Spinneret Mindfang

"DON'T KILL ME I LOVE YOU NO PLEASE STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!"

E%ecutor Darkleer/The Expantri8

"RUN! LEAVE! LEAVE BEFORE THEY CULL YOU! RUN RUN RUN!"

The Grand Highblood

"I'LL CULL HIM I'LL CULL THAT LOWBLOOD VERMIN! HIM AND ALL HIS REBELLION WILL PARISH! THEY WILL DIE AT MY HANDS JUST LIKE HIM!"

Orphaner Dualscar

"MINDFANG!! CONDESCE!! YE SAID WE WWOULD BE TOGETHA! YE WWHORES! YE LIARS! I DID EVERYFIN FOR YE!"

Her Imperious Condescension/ The Condescence

"MY KINGDOM WILL R---EIGN YOU )(EAR ME ---ENGLISH?! I'LL CULL YOU! YOU AND YOUR STUPID CR---EW! ALL CULL YOU! I'LL CULL ALL OF YOU FOR ----ENSLAVING M---E!"

Frightened you began to shake them awake.

They awoke

Scared beyond belief they began to cry, something you rarely ever see them do.

Being the loving person that you are you decided to calm them down and let them talk about their nightmares.