~Meeting Your Family (Pre-Scratch)

Requested by taylengraber1127

Kankri Vantas

They didn't like him. He was too talkative.

Your mother thought he was cute and your siblings liked his politeness.

But LORD was he annoying.

Just like you, argued your siblings.

Damara Megido

Your mother did not want her in the house.

She believed she was going to corrupt your little sister.

You didn't care. Damara was yours regardless.

Rufioh Nitram

Your dad thought he was pretty cool looking while your mom thought he was just a scoundrel.

Your mother was a bitch like that...

Rufioh just wanted to get good with your dad mostly.

Mituna Captor

Your dad was concerned. Seeing that he took care of mental patients he was worried for you and Mituna.

Mom was trying so hard not choke him with hugs. She loved him instantly.

Meulin Leijon

Your parents were out of your life. They died a long time ago.

But your kind aunt appreciated the company Meulin gave you on order to cope with the lose.

Porrim Maryam

Your mothers were impressed. Porrim was gorgeous.

They were thrilled to see that their daughter had caught a beauty.

Latula Pyrope

Your parents hated trolls. They kicked you out when you barely stepped in.

You argued but Latula simply kissed you in front of them and called them pathetic assholes.

Aranea Serket

Your father was legitimately happy with your find. He was an horror author yet he still believed in love at first sight.

Your sister found Aranea unbearable just like mom. She was just a brat.

Horuss Zahhak

Your fathers were so excited to see your boyfriend. When you brought Horuss over they showed nothing but kindness.

They loved how unique he was, just like them.

Kurloz Makara

Your parents didn't give you any respect throughout the meeting, calling Kurloz slur after slur.

Kurloz eventually took over their minds sending terrifying images but their opinion was irrelevant.

Cronus Ampora

Your dad was pretty good. He didn't hate Cro but he didn't like him, considering that your matesprite was rather touchy with his little girl.

Your mother wasn't buying. She didn't like the way he carried himself however after spying on you two she saw the thing that made you love him.

She approved spontaneously.

Meenah Peixes

Homophobic troll hating parents. They didn't want you and they didn't want to meet your whore shit blood.

Meenah had the right mind to cull them but you told her they weren't worth the effort.