~KYS {SPM 2016}(Pre-Scratch)

Kankri Vantas

You couldn't go on without Kankri.

He was your rock, your lover, your soul.

All he wanted was to be heard.

You gave him your ears but apparently that wasn't enough to combat the lifetime of silence and annoyed glares he received for his opinions.

Damara Megido

Damara tried her best to look unfazed.

"I NO SAD." She'd always say.

Her sister Aradia would nod but at home she would comfort Damara and keep her from hurting herself.

It was a promise she made to you before you took your own life so suddenly.

Rufioh Nitram

You were in constant shock and anxiety.

Paranoia grew inside you as well.

You believed everyone close to you would leave at any given chance, just like Rufioh.

Nobody knows why he did it, but then again, that's mostly the case.

Mituna Captor

Sollux, Kurloz, and the Helmsman were forced to put Mituna in a coma as his powers became overbearing to the point where it could potentially kill him and your entire hometown.

Mituna would constantly have seizures and if he ever woke up, which was rarely, he'd scream your name then his psionics would damage the equipment used to keep him sedated.

Meulin Leijon

You wanted to die.

Meulin was so precious and so full of life.

You knew she had problems emotionally with her past but you thought you helped her enough to get passed that.

Sadly it wasn't enough.

Porrim Maryam

Porrim refused to leave your room, arguing that it smelled exactly like you and that it calmed her severe anxiety attacks.

She stopped caring about her appearance; she became deathly frail, had matted hair, and noticeably pale skin.

Latula Pyrope

Her board was the only thing you had to remember her by.

Latula gave into her battle with guilt and depression, asserting who the winner was.

You couldn't believe why, in fact, you didn't know why.

It just happened so fast.

Aranea Serket

Aranea refused to speak.

She even went to a surgeon to remove her cords so she wouldn't be able speak another word.

What was the point?

Even if she had everyone else, she didn't have the one person who respected and cared for her like a lover.

Horuss Zahhak

It killed you.

You felt like millions of knives were stabbing you.

Horuss was so sweet, such a childlike troll.

How could he have gone so easily?

It puzzled you to no end.

Yet you couldn't find an answer.

Kurloz Makara

Kurloz did everything to bring you back.

Blood rituals, sacrifices, possession... Nothing worked.

Anything he did was in vain.

All he wanted was to see his little ragdoll smile again.

That was only thing that was keeping him from following you to meet with the Messiahs.

Cronus Ampora

Nothing can describe your emotions.

You thought you helped him through his problems, made him see that everyone loved him for the troll he was.

But depression was a disease and it claimed him. Hard.

You felt like you lost your world.

A weight had been placed on your shoulders, so painful but you were too numb to notice.

Meenah Peixes

Meenah talked to no one. Not even Aranea could speak with her.

Everyone knew that death never made her flinch so what was so special about you?

If someone asked Meenah this, she'd tell them:

"she was da only one who saw the good in the worst and buoy, im da worst there is. yet she shore loved me..."