~ Random Moments (Post-Scratch)

Karkat Vantas

You were watching the "Lion King" when the part of Simba being painted in came on. You being weird decided to grab a mango, cutting it in half, and sticking your finger inside it.

Karkat walked into the kitchen and saw you. "(Y/N) WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-"

He shut up when you began wiping the juice on his face, singing a very shitty version of the song in the film.

"NAS DE VEBENIA ABAMESICONA!" You yell.

(A/N: Please note that I am lazy to look up the lyrics plus you are supposed to say it really weird.)

Katkat just stood there as you laughed like a maniac, a muffled scream sounding in his throat.

Aradia Megido

You walked up to Aradia and stuck out your hand, holding a blueberry.

"(Y/N)... What are y0u d0ing?"

You point to the blueberry and say, "So I gave this frog a blueberry and now he won't let go of it."

You made her look closely. It was a tiny frog holding onto a blueberry as if it was gold. Aradia gasped and giggled.

"He loves it." You watch the tiny frog like a curious child.

Tavros Nitram

You dressed as a cop and pull over Gamzee, who was chilling in a car with Tavros.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to step out the vehicle." You hold your fake gun in your hands.

Gamzee got out holding up his hands. "WoAh WhAt DiD i Do WrOnG oFfIcCeR?"

"Dude I ain't no cop. These skinny jeans are killing me and I got your bro. See ya!"You jump in, close the door, and throw out your fake piece.

"HeY mAn WhAt ThE fUcK!" Gamzee yelled chasing as you drove away.

"(y/N)! wHY dID YOU STEAL GAMZEE'S CAR?!" Tavros yelled.

"Why does he have a car in the first place?! 'Cause fuck logic!" You laughed.

Sollux Captor

You sat in in your couch while Sollux played videogames.

And right now you wanted to get his attention.

"Babe. Hey baby." Sollux ignored you ao you started calling him more.

"Listen babe, baby ,babe listen, hey babe, babe!" You kept saying this for a full 3 seconds really fast.

The mustard blood snapped and threw the controller on the ground.

"what?!what?! what biitch?! what?!" Sollux screamed.

"You don't have to yell Sollux." You rolled your eyes.

Nepeta Leijon

You were laying with Nepeta on your chest and laughed. "Ha Ha! Man I'm dead."

Suddenly you were on the floor with a police siren next to both you and Nepeta as you guys pretended to be dead.

Kanaya Maryam

You were in your bathroom doing different hairstyles with Kanaya.

"1st-3rd grade." You two put your hair in pigtails.

"4th-6th grade." Your guys' hair were in ponytails.

"7th and 8th." You two made your hair look scene, teasing the absolute fuck out of it.

"High school." Short and curly.

"College." In buns.

"Now..." Your usual hair.

Terezi Pyrope

You were in the car with Terezi as she talked with Nepeta on the phone while drinking a soda.

"H3H3H3! 1KN0W R1GHT! TH4T'S WH4T SH3 S41D!>:D!"She yelled when her soda finished but she still sipped it, making you annoyed.

She was about to sip again when you suddenly smack the cup out her hand.

">:O" She looked at you appalled.

You acted innocent.

Vriska Serket

You were vacuuming when you notice Vriska sleeping on the couch. You were using the vacuum stick or whatever it's called and decided to put it near her lips.

You went closer and closer when it suddenly caught her face making wake up so damn fast.

"Hmm! Hmm!" She yelled.

You just laughed your ass off.

Equius Zahhak

You held up a large ass water balloon filled with milk. "Extreme Smack Cam."

Equius was sleeping in his bed when you came in and slammed the balloon on him. Milk splashed around him making him wake up in a fit.

"D--> (Y/N)! WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?!" He yelled as he wiped the white substance from his face. [A/N: Note that I did make this sound dirty on purpose ;O) ]

You couldn't talk since you absconded from the room in a heap of laughter.

Gamzee Makara

You were crying on your couch when Gamzee came in.

"AwW iS sOmEtHiNg WrOnG?" He asked as he sat on the couch next to you.

You shook him off. "No, nothing's wrong."

Gamzee smiled then reached for a bottle of Faygo. "Oh GoOd I tHoUgHt I wAs GoNnA nEeD tO dO sOmEtHiNg."

You suddenly pull out a shotgun and point it at Gamzee, who dropped the Wicked Elixir in fear.

"OF COURSE SOMETHING'S WRONG DUMBASS!"You yell.

Gamzee just sat there with his hands up staring at you in terror.

Eridan Ampora

You were watching Eridan who was on the beach, with his arms up like Jack from Titanic, when a large wave came too close to the shore line.

He started running up a sand hill when his foot got caught on his cape, making him fall...

"OH SHIT!" You screamed as Eridan got absolutely drenched in sea water.

Feferi Peixes

You were watching a reality TV show when a girl fanned her eyes before crying.

"Why do girls fan their eyes before they cry?"You asked out loud.

A few seconds later, Feferi came in and watched as you started to fan your eyes with your hands. She ran to you but stopped when she saw you suddenly pick up 2 hand fans then two large electric fans.

"I need more!" You screamed.

Feferi face palmmed 2x. "R--E--Ely...?"