~ Jealousy (Post-Scratch)

Karkat Vantas

Karkat always got jealous. He'd never let anyone, male or female, to be around you as he considered you his mate and no one else would come between you and him.

Aradia Megido

Aradia didn't really get jealous. She knew it was perfectly normal that human interaction had it's flirtatious side.

Yet if anyone so much as tried to touch you she'd give them a death glared followed by actually raising the dead to haunt the person you were talking to.

"The dead can't talk... Y0u w0uldn't want t0 l0se y0ur t0ngue kn0w w0uld y0u?"

Tavros Nitram

With Tavros' shyness he was always concerned that you'd might leave him for someone with more confidence than he had yet you never once pay not so much as a glance to anyone because you had your little Nitram.

"uH... dON'T WORRY ABOUT ME BABE! i, uH, wILL NEVER MAKE YOU BORED OF, uH, mE! }:)" Not that you ever were. He was just pure.

Sollux Captor

Sollux would electrocute the shit outta them. Anyone who dare compliment you was thrown across the room or shocked with high troll voltage.

"only ii can compliiment on that a22." He would state proudly.

Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta's cute face was considered non-threatening so many came to flit with you. You'd ignore them as your matesprite began to dig her razor sharp claws into their back as she showed them her strife specibus.

":33< What do mew think," She say sickingly sweet, "purr-etty sharp huh?"

Kanaya Maryam

Kanaya is a classy lady. She has no reason to even pay attention to the fools who even breathe in your general direction.

"By The Way," She'll say when you've gone somewhere else, "How Does My Chainsaw Look To You? It Appears It Needs Some Bit Of... Purpose If Your Little Mind Can Comprehend."

Terezi Pyrope

Terezi's smile keeps others away.

The few brave souls who do approach walk away the moment she comes to you with her cane acting like a poor defenseless blind girl.

Even then she roasts the absolute hell out of them.

Vriska Serket

Vriska practically has no competition for your affections.

Anyone who dares to look your way either falls off a cliff or are controlled to the most obscene things like eat shit. Literally.

Equius Zahhak

Equius would get anxious and just sweat, a lot, but because of his sculpted build and decently large height no one really tried to go after you for fear that he'd might try to break them.

Gamzee Makara

Since Gamzee was always high he never got jealous of others talking to you.

At least when you weren't looking.

Behind you Gamzee would give his signature insane grin, eyes turning blood red, and hold up a club while whispering,

"talk with my matesprite and i'll paint the walls with your blood. and trust me... i would make the prettiest picture :O)"

Eridan Ampora

Eridan, being Eridan, was overconfident that you wouldn't leave him for some poor old sap but on the inside he was like a fucking tsunami of insecurity and anxiety. He really did his best to keep others away by showing off his shark teeth and harpoon gun. But most of the time he let's you handle it.

Feferi Peixes

Fef was an absolute sweetheart! She never got jealous because she knew you only cared for her and her alone.

Until you turned away of course.

Then she do a complete 180 to where she would show off her razor sharp teeth and trident at the poor person who tried for your attention.

"Talk with my matesprite again and I'll cut you, I'LL CUT YOU TO T)(-E FUCKING BON-E. Then feed your horrid remains to my lusus." She'd smile a crazed grin.

But when you turn around she's as happy as can be. What a cutie!