friday night frights

Olivia walked up to Sarah and Erica

Olivia walked up to Sarah and Erica. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

"Can we please talk about this in a girl free zone?!" Ethan pleaded as he, Benny and Rory walked past the girls.

Sarah shook her head and sighed before turning to Erica. "So how was your date last night?"

Olivia jumped up and down. "Oh, yeah! How was it?"
"Ugh, amazing! Kurt is so mcyummy. We went out for dinner then we went to go see Super Dead 4 it was perfect!" She grinned.

"Do you mean regular date perfect or vampire date perfect?" Sarah asked.
Erica flashed her fangs. "You know I don't bite and tell." She said, walking away.

Olivia saw Benny, Rory and Ethan talked to Mr. G. "I'm gonna see what nerd 1, 2 and 3 are up to." She said, Sarah nodded. "See you later."

"Hey guys, what's up?" Olivia asked, creeping up behind Benny and Rory, placing her hands on their shoulders.

"Mr. G is throwing away our only trophy we ever won." Benny explained.

"Well, I wouldn't say throwing away, just putting away in storage." Mr G spoke up.
Olivia nodded slowly. "Right..."

Rory laughed. "That is one sad trophy case." He pointed at the empty trophy case behind Mr. G.

"Can you hold this for a second?" Mr G. asked Ethan, handing him the trophy and trying to move the trophy case.

Olivia watched as Ethan's facial expression changed.

She then saw Benny's hair being ruffled, in a way she kind of liked it, but then again, it kind of made him look silly, yet kind of made him look just a little more attractive to Olivia.

Benny glared at Rory. "What'd you do that for?"
Rory looked at Benny innocently. "What?"

"Benny, I don't think that was-" Olivia began.
"It was him, Olivia, trust me!" Benny and Rory started to push each-other, each push getting harder and harder.

Olivia stepped in between the two boys. "Hey, guys! Cut it out!"
"Why don't you transform and roll out, dumblebee!" Benny insulted.
"You're a warp 10 butthead!" Rory retorted.
"Guys, shut up!" Olivia ordered.

Their attention was then drawn towards Ethan, who's jeans were at his feet and they burst out laughing once they saw his space themed boxers.
"That wasn't me!" Ethan protested.

***

After Ethan trying to convince them that he's being followed by a ghost coach who was once at the school, he sat them down in the lunch hall with a book.

Olivia sat herself down opposite Benny and looked at the book.
"Aha! Says he was the gym teacher 30 years ago."

"He's ancient!" Rory exclaimed.
Ethan gave Rory a look, silently telling him to shut up.