smells like trouble

"Hey, ladies!" Benny said to Erica, Olivia and Sarah

"Hey, ladies!" Benny said to Erica, Olivia and Sarah. "What do you say?"
"Drop dead, geek?" Erica responded.
"Easy, easy!"

"Hey, nothing personal I just don't hang out with dorks." Erica said.

"I wanna see if you wanted this sample of the new Dusk perfume." Benny said.

Yeah right. Olivia thought.
Erica spun around.

"It's supposed to make even undead people smell like flowers and other girly stuff." Benny continued. "You wanna try it?"

"Yes!" Erica didn't even need to hesitate.
"No, thanks." Olivia and Sarah shook their heads.

"Please?" Erica pleaded.
Olivia knew what this was from the second she saw the Dusk image stuck into it. It's a potion - a love potion.
Benny's spiked it to help Ethan out with Sarah. Benny being Benny, he's obviously going to help himself out too.

Olivia didn't understand why Rory was here too. She thought he was probably just here because he wants Erica to fall in love with him.

Sarah sighed and gave in, which meant Olivia had to as well. It actually can't be that bad, pretending to fall in love with Benny - because I'm already in love with him. She thought.

Benny handed Erica the perfume and before she could spray it Olivia put a spell on herself so the perfume wouldn't effect her.

Once the two girls inhaled it, Erica immediately ran to Rory and Sarah immediately ran to Ethan. Olivia knew she'd have to run to Benny too.

Sarah practically leaned against Ethan whilst Erica leant against the lockers, gazing at Rory. Olivia stood so close to Benny so that their lips were almost touching and began to flirt. "Hey, there, handsome."

Benny tutted his head and smirked. "Hey, babe. I've never seen you stand so close to me in school before."

"There's other things I like to do in school." Olivia answered. Crap, do I go for it? I've already hinted it now, there's no going back.

With that, Olivia took hold of Benny's collar and kissed him.

Both Olivia's and Benny's heart skipped a beat. Benny had hit on other girls but had never felt this way for one before - and the one he really loves is kissing him. He just wished he didn't have to have her under a spell for her to fall in love with him.

Sarah caught Ethan staring at Benny and Olivia, who were still kissing. "Ethan! Stop paying attention to Olivia! You're gonna make your girlfriend jealous!" She said.
"Girlfriend?" Ethan repeated, his eyes lighting up.