jesse's girl

a/n: y'all will probably hate me after this but there's more to come ;)

"That pizza play owes us big time!" Benny said, annoyed.
"Give it up, Benny!" Ethan groaned.

"We were stood up, E, now I have a gaping pizza sized whole right here!" Benny whined, pointing at his stomach before taking a bite of his chocolate.

Olivia shivered. "Do you have to eat so disgustingly?"

"You guys hooked up for the fly off to the moon dance yet? Know any honeys with a hot sister or a smoking second cousin?" Rory asked them.

"Rory you know I'm going with Olivia, why do you bother asking?" Benny sighed.

Rory shrugged and turned to Ethan and since he knew he was going alone, he formed an L sign with his hands. "Loser." He said, before walking away.

"You should ask Sarah." Olivia grinned at Ethan.

"Yeah, totally!" He said, sarcastically.
Ethan rolled his eyes and began to walk away.
"What? I did the math! You've got like a 1 in 2173 chance she'll say yes!" Benny called out to his friend.

He turned to Olivia and took hold of her hand. "We better catch him up."
Olivia nodded.

Once they caught Ethan up, they were greeted by Sarah and Erica. "Well, hello Sarah, you ladies going to the dance tomorrow?"

"Not with you dorks!" Erica looked at Olivia. "I honestly don't know how you've managed to get the courage to walk to the dance with this loser." She pointed at Benny.

"Well at least this loser has a date!" Benny defended.

Erica rolled her eyes. "I'm off to the zoo; it's feeding time." She stopped and turned around. "Hey, are pandas still endangered?"

"Yes!" The four answered.
"Bummer." She said, walking off.

"So... you two off to some wild after school dork-a-thon?" Sarah asked the boys.

"No! For your information... yeah, chess club." Ethan mumbled.
"Laser chess and we gotta go before all the good lasers are taken, so..." Benny added.

"You two can come if you want." Ethan offered to Olivia and Sarah.
"No thanks." Olivia chuckled.
"Yeah, I have to study." Sarah said.
"Studying for what? Vampire history?" Benny joked.

"I've missed so much class Mr. G says that I'll fail the whole semester unless I pass the test on Monday, have fun at your club." Sarah said, walking off.

"She's gotta relax." Olivia said.
Benny nodded. "Count Dracula never had a degree and he owned a castle!"

"Perhaps Erica has a point..." Olivia said to Benny. He glared at her.
"What?" She laughed. "I'm kidding, your nerdiness is somewhat cute. I gotta get to class, bye."