flushed

"Hey baby freshman, it's nap time!" Erica grinned, admiring her small group of new girl freshman sun baby outfits.
The girls awkwardly tried to lie down on the floor.
"That was pathetic! Wake up!"
The girls got up again.
"Nice jacket." Sarah said to Erica.
"Nap time! Thanks, picked it up last night at dinner."
Olivia raised an eyebrow.
"Relax, I didn't drain her, you're such a square."
"Excuse me, your highness, can I please go to the bathroom?" One of the girls asked.
"Sure - that's what the diaper's for!" Erica smiled.
"Huh?" All the girls stood up.
"Hey, derfnerders, did I say you could get up? 100 jumping jacks!" She ordered.
"You could be just a little bit nicer." Olivia whispered.
"Of course you can go!" Sarah said to the girl. "Oh, thank you!"
"Please, our seniors did it to us and one day these little noobs will abuse their freshmen, it's the circle of life." Erica responded.
"I just think you could be a little bit-" Sarah stopped once everyone heard a farting noise.
"Was that a-" Olivia began.
"Sh! Yes, it was! I've been volunteering at the blood bank it's like an all you can drink buffet."
"What?!" Olivia and Erica asked.
"How much did you drink?"
"I don't know, like, 6 pints."
Olivia's eyes widened. "Six?!"
"Sarah, anything more than a pint every few days can make you nautious and-"
Sarah farted again.
"Wow! That one had some base in it!"
Everyone around them held their noses and began to complain.
"Omg, this is so humiliating!" Sarah yelled, walking off.
"What are you looking at?!" Erica shouted at the girls. "Nap time!" The girls lied down. "Good babies." She grinned, pulling out her phone and taking a picture of them. Olivia laughed. "Aren't you nice?"

***

"I'm taking it Home Ec didn't go too well?" Olivia asked, just looking at the expression on Benny's face.
"Olivia, somethings not right." Ethan said to her.
Olivia laughed. "Nothing's ever right in WhiteChapel."
"Why won't she just shave that one hair off her chin." Benny scowled.
"Whatever it was, it wasn't friendly." Ethan said.
"No, it just points right at you, no matter where you stand." Benny continued, using his finger and putting it to his chin, pretending it was a single bit of hair.
"We need to find Sarah." Ethan said, suddenly changing directions.
"I think I might know where she is." Olivia said, leading them to the girl's bathroom.

Sarah suddenly ran out, crashing into Ethan. "Omg, you scared me!" Sarah yelled. "Look, we need to talk."
"No, we need to talk." Benny said.
"We're the same we's, you idiot." Olivia laughed.
"What is it?" Ethan asked Sarah.
"Something terrible just happened with Kate in the bathroom, it's like something came-"
"Through the pipes." Ethan finished. "I think whatever it was, came to the Home Ec room looking for desserts."
The bell then rang.
"I found this," Sarah said, holding up what looked like a tooth of some animal. "instead of Kate."
"We need to go where the pipes go." Olivia said. Ethan nodded and took hold of Sarah's arm. "Come on."

"Maybe there's a reason the basements off limits." Benny said, trying to find an excuse to get out of here.
The four then heard a crash, causing Benny to jump behind Olivia. The lights then began to flicker and this time Benny took hold of Olivia.
"Whatever it is must've hit a power line or something." Ethan said, taking out some torches, handing one to Benny.
"I don't like this." Sarah said.
"Let's go." Olivia said to Ethan, stepping in front of Sarah and Benny. Ethan and Olivia carried on walking down the the stairs.
"Sure, dying young could be fun." Benny said, sarcastically.
"We'll just a look." Ethan informed his scared friend.
"That's what they always say in scary movies before they get eaten alive!" Benny replied with gritted teeth.
The teenagers then heard another crash.
"This thing is nature's greatest klutz." Benny joked.
"Hey, guys!" Rory yelled, jumping out in front of them. The four jumped back in surprise.
"What are you doing down here?" Olivia asked.
"Look for a snack, what else?" He answered, as if Olivia just asked a stupid question.
"We thought you were..." Ethan then saw the monster. "that!" He pointed.
Olivia took a good look at it and realised it was an alligator.
"Was that an-"
"Alligator? Yeah." Olivia said, cutting Ethan off.
"How was that an alligator?! In WhiteChapel?!"
"Er, guys, remember that locked search a couple of months back?" Rory nervously asked.
The four nodded slowly. "Go on..." Olivia urged.
"Well... I may have flushed live alligators down there..."
"Live alligators? Why?" Sarah hissed.
"I didn't mean to! What? They obviously survived."
"Where did you get them?" Ethan asked.
"Florida. I thought they were iguanas and when they announced the locker raid I panicked; I thought they'd be safe in there." He explained.
"Yeah, because nothing says home like a school toilet!" Olivia shot at Rory.
"I think it went back up the stairs." Sarah said, pointing at the way they entered. As Ethan lead them up the stairs, Sarah nodded. "Yeah, they definitely went this way."
"How do you know?" Ethan asked her.
"Vampires have a really good sense of smell."
"She's right. It was here!" Olivia said, running up the stairs, Rory following suit.
Rory then trod in what looked like something the alligator left behind. "Eurgh, is this normal for an alligator?"
"Ew!" Olivia said, dodging it.
"It's grown a lot in four months, this is no normal alligator!" Sarah stated.
"The potion must've mutated them." Benny said.
"Potion?" Olivia and Ethan repeated. "What potion?"
"The potion I dumped that day was called Jockstar." He explained.
Olivia, since she was previously a witch knew about this potion. "Oh no..." She mumbled.
"It gives you the combined mojo of Cindy Crawford, Kobe Bryant and a circus dolphin." Benny grinned.
"A dolphin?"
"What? Chicks dig dolphins," Benny said, looking at Olivia. "as far as I've heard."
"I need new friends." Sarah sighed.