guys and dolls

Olivia agreed to help Sarah babysit tonight - she convinced her to come over because she could see Benny

Olivia agreed to help Sarah babysit tonight - she convinced her to come over because she could see Benny. Sarah made Olivia sound like a desperate girl who only goes somewhere to see a guy - which wasn't true.

"Debbie was my favourite and now she's ruined." Jane sighed, looking at her broken doll with Sarah and Olivia.

"I'm sure we can fix her with some tape or glue." Olivia said, trying to cheer her up.

"Then can we have a dance party?" Jane asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, sure. What else are we gonna do?" Sarah shrugged. "We'll be right back." She said, taking hold of Olivia's hand and dragging her downstairs.

"What are you doing?" Olivia asked.
Sarah sat her down and crossed her legs. "So, Benny!"

Olivia rolled her eyes. "You've gotta be kidding me! We sound like some pre-school girls that's obsessed with nothing but boys. We're going back upstairs." Olivia got up and grabbed Sarah's hand.

Sarah stopped her by taking her hand out of her grip and putting them on her shoulders. She forced her to sit back down. "Promise me you'll say something soon."

Olivia sighed. "I promise." Before walking back into Jane's room.
"Okay we're b-" Olivia and Sarah froze once they saw a lifesize Debbie.
"Hi! I'm Debbie Dazzle! Wanna play?"

"Ethan! You're gonna wanna see this!" Sarah called out.

***

Ethan and Benny ran in. "Woah..." Benny said.
"Hi! I'm Debbie Dazzle!" Debbie said, giving an almost freaky smile.

"Jane, can I talk to you for a minute?" Ethan asked, taking her away. "How did this happen?"

"She had a broken leg so I used Benny's fix it spell and now she's alive!" Jane smiled.

"Let's have ice-cream and go to a roller disco dance party!" Debbie announced.
"Yay!" Jane cheered.

"No parties. We need to turn her back into a doll." Ethan said.

"No! I don't wanna go back! It's so boring I won't go back there, I won't!" She argued.

"Don't worry, I won't let them send you back." Jane said, holding Debbie's arm.

"Oh goody! Let's celebrate! Cupcake dance party!"
Benny jumped up and down, but Olivia stamped on his foot.

"You are going to fix this! And Olivia, you're helping." Sarah looked at me. Olivia knew exactly why she wanted her to help, and it wasn't because she was a witch.

Benny and Olivia were lying on Ethan's bed, looking through the spell book.
"I think she's said a different spell or used different words." Olivia said.

She caught Benny gazing at her, they were lying so close together she wanted to say something but snapped out of it. "Benny, focus."

He blinked a couple of times. "Sorry, uh, I don't think we can reverse it until we find the exact spell."