say you'll be maztak

"I'm glad you're back

"I'm glad you're back." Erica said to Olivia.
"And I'm glad you've finally admitted you're not Jodie." Sarah laughed.

Olivia laughed too. "Thanks, I guess."
"I actually like your new style!" Erica complimented her friend.

"You know what? Me too! At first I didn't like it because, y'know, I rarely wear any kind of colour apart from black, but now I like it!" Olivia replied.

"Well, welcome to the vampire committee, my friend. It's great!" Erica smiled.

"Yeah, I hope so."

"So, have you talked to Benny about... you know?" Sarah asked.

Olivia sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I broke up with him-"
"You what?!"
"Didn't he tell you guys?"

The two shook their heads. "He's been acting strange but I thought that was just because you're a vampire now."
"Or it's just Benny being Benny." Erica added after Sarah.

"Well actually, that's the reason I broke up with him." Olivia nervously laughed. "I'm a vampire - I'm too dangerous now. I can't risk him getting bitten."

"I bet you won't be able to last without Benny for a week." Sarah said.
"No! I bet a day, at least!" Erica argued.

"$20?" Sarah asked.
"You've got yourself a deal."

Olivia laughed. "Wow, thanks guys."
Sarah stopped Erica and Olivia. "That's Benny, Ethan, and Rory's class." She whispered, looking through the window. Erica looked too. "Woah, who's that?" She asked.

"Let me see." Olivia said, Sarah moved out of the way. She raised an eyebrow. "Wow. Yep Benny's definitely over me." She laughed, looking her mesmerised ex.

Sarah began to knock on the door and Ethan opened it.
"What's going on in there?" Sarah asked.
"Who's the fashion fail in the moo-moo?" Erica asked.
Olivia laughed. "Good one."

"I know right! Miss Lucia is subbing for Mr. G, she's so nice!" Ethan smiled.

"Right... anyway, do you still have any of those little wooden stake darts?"
"You mean pencils?" Ethan asked. "Yeah, why?"

"Some vampire jerk stood her up." Olivia explained. "She wants to make a point but I-"

Lucia interrupted their little conversation. "All warriors must get to work. The hour of judgment approaches!" She said to Ethan, who eagerly nodded. "Okay!" He sat back down next to Benny.

"So, where are the girl warriors?" Erica asked, tutting her head.

"Banished. Maidens have no use but to serve their queen when the hour is at hand." Lucia simply replied.

Olivia raised an eyebrow as Lucia shut the door on them. "Well that wasn't weird at all."
"Makes me want to turn that sub into a sandwich!" Erica grinned, walking off.