mirror/rorrim

Olivia was just about to open her front door to meet Benny so they could walk to school together, when her mom stopped her.
"Your father and I are going out for the night and won't be back till about 10am tomorrow. So I don't know whether you want to have a few friends over or go round someone's house but no parties, you hear me?"
Olivia smiled and nodded. "Sure, I don't really want to be the one cleaning up the aftermath anyways."
Her mom chuckled and kissed her on the forehead. "See you soon, honey."
"Bye, mom." Olivia replied, walking out of the door.

"Hey, babe!" Benny called out. Olivia was stood by a lamp post, she turned around when she heard the sound of her boyfriend's voice. They both smiled at each-other. Benny placed a kiss on her temple before they laced their fingers together and began to walk to school.
"Benny?" Olivia asked.
He looked to her and smiled. "Yeah?"
Olivia paused for a moment. Perhaps she should invite everyone, not just Benny, incase he gets the wrong idea - not that Olivia wouldn't mind.
"My parents are out tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover with me." She said in one breath.
"I'd love to! Do you want me to get grandma to have her bingo night at one of her friends' house tonight?" Benny asked, not picking up on the fact that Olivia meant at her house.
Olivia shook her head. "I was actually talking about you staying round mine because I have a free house; we can do whatever we want."
Benny smirked. "Sure."
Olivia laughed. "Easy tiger, don't jump to conclusions."
Her boyfriend frowned and Olivia smirked. "I never said I wasn't considering it."
Benny's face lit up and he grinned as they reached the school. "I'll be round at 6."
Olivia smiled as she watched her boyfriend walk off to his first period, turning around and giving her a small wave before he entered the classroom. She sighed happily before spinning on her heel and heading to her first period: Health class.

***

"So, I've heard that you're having Benny sleeping over tonight." Sarah looked at Olivia, grinning.
Erica cocked an eyebrow. "How come I didn't know about this."
Olivia chuckled. "I didn't even know Sarah knew!" She turned to Sarah. "How did you know?"
"Benny ran up to Ethan in first period and he ran up to me in hallways; he seems really excited."
Erica awed. "You know, I'm not a fan of vampires and geeks being couples but you guys make it look cute."

Olivia rolled her eyes but couldn't stop herself from cracking a smile. "So, you want to sign up for the school play? I'll do it if you're doing it." She said to Erica, who nodded.
"Really? I didn't expect you to be interested in The Rainbow Factory." Olivia asked.
"Ugh, The Rainbow Factory? I hate that hippy junk! This is going to be the worst school play ever!" Erica whined.
"So why do you wanna be in it?" Sarah asked.
"It's on my bucket list." Erica responded.
"Why do you have a bucket list?" Olivia laughed.
"It's a long list and item 12 says star in the school play so I can ram it in the face of that drama queen, Sunday Clover." Erica said in a mocking tone.

"You act like she came all the way from Australia on exchange just to bother you." Sarah stated. "Why can't you just be nice?"
"Don't tell me how to live, Sarah." Erica responded, about to take hold of the pen beside the sign up sheet, but Benny reached for it to. Erica glared at him.
"Ladies first." Benny smiled.
Erica faked a smile back before writing her name down.
"Oh, that's it! Let the egos of creativity saw! I'm off to make copies of this wonderful script." The drama teacher said. Erica handed the pen to Olivia, who put her name down too.
The drama teacher was struggling to open her book.
"Are you struggling a bit?" Olivia asked, trying not to snigger.
"Looks like it doesn't wanna open." Ethan said.
She chuckled. "It didn't wanna be found either, hiding away inside that basement wall for 25 years and I dug it out." She said with gritted teeth, eventually opening the book, making Benny jump a little. "There we go; it should be clear sailing from here!"
"Benny, why're you signing up?" Olivia asked, once their drama teacher had walked off.
"I wanna do the lights! All the cool stuff, you know?"
"You mean all the nerdy stuff?" Erica corrected, earning laughs from both Olivia and Sarah.