benivia date

"So you're all ready?" Sarah asked Olivia through the phone. "Are you walking to his house right now?"
Olivia laughed. "Yes, I am."
"So he's taking you to the restaurant?"
Olivia laughed again. "Yes, why're you so interested anyways?"
"Because you two made a great couple and I'm not gonna let the fact that you're a vampire get in the way."
Although Sarah couldn't see it, Olivia smiled through the phone. "Okay, well, I'm outside his house, so I'll see you later."
"Tell me and Erica all about it at school?" Sarah asked.
"Sure, okay bye." Olivia hung up and put her phone back in her pocket.
"I wish Benny would've gave me the slightest hint as to where we were going so I knew what to wear, I could either be overdressed or underdressed." Olivia muttered to herself, knocking on the door.
Benny opened the door within a second. He was wearing a black tux and Olivia could spell the cologne he was wearing, and him being Benny, was wearing too much, which made Olivia chuckle to herself.

Benny stared at Olivia in awe. She was wearing a black pencil dress, black heels and she had left her hair to flow freely, it looked slightly messy and Benny loved it. "You look..." He began. Olivia raised an eyebrow.
"Hot!" He finished.
Olivia chuckled. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."
"Come in." He smiled, stepping back and holding out his arm, inviting her inside.
"So, where are we going?" Olivia asked.
Benny bit his lip. "Well, about that, I found a place, but it was all booked, so I found another place, but that was all booked too, so I tried again and, uh, yeah, it was booked."
"So, what've you got planned?"
"I may have got grandma to help with the cooking, I tried but I kinda burnt the food, so..."
Olivia laughed and nodded. "Go on."
"Grandma cooked the food but I sorted out the music - restaurant music took ages to download, by the way - but I set up the table and candles all by myself." He grinned, feeling proud of himself.
"So you brought the restaurant to us?" Olivia asked.
"That's exactly what I mean!" His grin then dropped. "Oh God, I've ruined our first date, haven't I?"
Olivia shook her head. "No! I think it's cute."
"M'lady," Benny grinned, holding out his arm. Olivia linked hers with his and let him lead her to his kitchen.
"Well, hello there." Evelyn appeared, holding a towel over her arm.
Olivia chuckled.
"Oh yeah I forgot to mention grandma's our waitress for the night."
Olivia nodded. Benny walked her over to her chair and pulled it out for her to sit down, before tucking her back in.
Once Benny sat down, he gave her a smile. "So I know you're a vampire and all so I kept that in mind and made sure grandma gave you the best quality of blood to drink for tonight."
"Aw, well that's very considerate of you, Benny." Olivia couldn't stop grinning.
Benny sighed and rested his chin on in his palm.
"So for tonight we have- Benny...?" Evelyn asked her grandson. She snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Earth to Benny."
He sat back up and blinked a couple of times. "Sorry, er, go on, grandma."
Olivia felt her cheeks heat up because Benny was gawking at her and tried to hide it, but she wasn't do it so well.
"For starters, I have salad to keep the balance since Benny's main recommendation was a little on the unhealthier side. For the main meal we have pizza,"
Olivia looked at Benny and raised an eyebrow, trying not to laugh.
"What's a date without pizza?" He asked her.
"And for dessert we have cake with ice cream, again, Benny's recommendation." Evelyn said, looking at her grandson.
"You can still eat, right?" Benny checked with Olivia.
She nodded. "Yeah, I can. But as long as I have blood on me I'm fine, I guess."
"Okay, well, I'll leave you too to it whilst I get the starter." Evelyn smiled, leaving the two alone.

"So, is Ethan updating you on what's happening with the alligator?" Olivia asked Benny as Evelyn prepared the food.
"I told not to contact me at all. I'm not letting my one chance with you again slip away because of some stupid alligator." Benny smiled.
"Not even a text?"
He shook his head.
"Aw, well thank you."

The two sat there in silence for a while, since Benny was making it awkward for her - he wouldn't stop staring at her, with his chin resting in his hand.
Olivia laughed and Benny's eyes widened. "What is it?" He asked seriously.
She shook her head, trying to fight the grin tugging at the end of her lips. "I've never seen this side of you before."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I was expecting you to wear your usual striped attire and trip over on your way to the kitchen or something, you know?"
Benny smirked and leaned across the table. "Do you know what was even better?" He whispered.
"What?" She whispered back.
"I didn't even need to rehearse." He smiled proudly.
Olivia heard Evelyn scoff. "How many times did you walk up to the door and pretend to speak to Olivia before she actually turned up?" She looked up from what she was doing in the kitchen and Benny's cheek went bright red as his eyes widened.