jilly putty

a/n: I don't know how or why but the picture of olivia supposedly kissing benny is from the original version of this chapter. I updated and republished it a couple of days ago and I can't get rid of the kissing picture, so just ignore that 😂

 I updated and republished it a couple of days ago and I can't get rid of the kissing picture, so just ignore that 😂

"How'd your little speech go?" Olivia asked Ethan, as her and Rory walked up towards them. She wondered why Benny wasn't there, but didn't ask.

"Yeah, can I use my Mii as my yearbook profile?" Rory eagerly asked.
Olivia chuckled. He was such a nerd.

"Sorry, Rory, maybe next year?"
"Come on?! You want me to take them out? Maybe eat their families?" Rory suggested. Olivia shot him a glare.

"Rory?!" Ethan hissed.
He laughed. "I'm just kidding! You looked all, oh no! Rory's a manic!" He sighed. "That was great."

"Don't joke about that, okay?" Olivia said, seriously.
"Sometimes I wonder what you do at night..." Ethan remarked.

"Oh, it's pretty nuts. The less you know the better." Rory said, thinking about last night where he tried to fit as marshmallows in his mouth as possible whilst watching TV. He grinned when he remembered the number 4069; his new personal record.

"Anyway," He carried on. "What do the yearbook nerds wanna do?"

"Hannah Price wants to use some lame old camera for the photos. She probably doesn't even know she has to develop the old photos. She's probably standing there right now wondering why the screen isn't working." He laughed. Olivia glared at him. "She's right behind me, isn't she?"

"See ya!" Olivia said, Rory followed. "Where are we going?" Rory asked her. "I don't know about you, but I'm looking for Benny."

Olivia saw Benny walking into Maths. Luckily, she was sat beside Benny, and Ethan was sat on the other side of him.

"This morning, Hannah was being nice to me and asked if she could trust me." Ethan explained to Benny.
He laughed. "Dude, it's a trap!"

"I knew it! The next time I saw her, she swore like my dad in traffic."

Olivia shook her head. "No, she likes you! All girls are like that. They pretend to not like you when, really, they do."

"No," Benny disagreed. "There's two sides to every girl, like a coin: heads: she's crazy, tails: same as heads."

Olivia raised an eyebrow. "Er, no! That's not true!" She protested.

"Look, I can prove it, watch this." He pointed at Hannah.

"Hey, Kammy, I love your skirt!" She smiled.
"Thanks!" Kammy answered.
"Heads." Benny said.

Hannah then walked away and appeared in the other door. She knocked over someone's books and laughed. "Oops, I am so sorry!"
"Tails." Benny said. "Good luck with that."