halloweird

"How excited are you?" Erica asked Sarah, who was collecting books from her locker.
"For math? Not very." She responded.
"She means for the vampire halloween party!" Olivia said, excitedly.
"How cool does that sound?"
"A lot cooler than babysitting because I need money." Sarah sighed.
Olivia and Erica gasped. "No... you're not! This is our first vampire halloween party!" Erica groaned.
"Well, if I explain it to Ethan's mom that way, I'm sure she'll give me the night off." Sarah replied, sarcastically.
"It was gonna be great!" Olivia whined.
Sarah sighed. "Maybe, but not as awesome as the night where I dress up as butter and you were salt and we did the popcorn dance at the theatre!"
Olivia raised an eyebrow. "This has gotta be good!" She laughed. "Show me."
Sarah ran to Erica's side and the two began to hop from side to side. "Pop, pop, pop, corn, corn, corn, six bucks for a small!" They were both grinning but Erica's didn't last for so long. "Don't try to cheer me up, I am grumpy!" Erica said.
Sarah and Olivia laughed. "Aw... pop, pop, pop." Sarah mumbled, jumping to the side three times once Erica walked off. She looked at Olivia, who had her arms folded, chuckling. "Nice dance."

***

"You ready?" Erica grinned.
Olivia returned the grin and nodded. "Let's go!"
The girls ran to the party at vampire speed. The music was loud and there was at least one blood fountain in every room. "Am I in Heaven or has Christmas come early?" Erica said, gazing at the perfect atmosphere.

Rory then suddenly appeared with a mask on his face, growling at everyone. "Rory! Will you quit it?!" Olivia hissed. "You're gonna get us kicked out!"
Rory ignored her and ran around the room, holding people's heads and shouting some sort of spell.
"Is he with you?" The host of the party asked the girls.
They both shook their heads quickly. "No, of course not!"
"I'm sorry, but we've seen you guys together and you three have to leave right now before things get rough." He threatened.
Olivia and Erica looked at each-other before groaning.

"I can't believe you got us kicked out of that party, you goon!" Erica whined, Rory was trailing behind the girls. He then ran in front of Erica and reached for her face but before he could Erica threw him. Olivia laughed. "That should get rid of him."

"This is the worst night ever!" Erica complained, rolling her eyes. "I can't believe I'm going to do this."
"Going to Ethan's party can't be that bad... right?" Olivia asked, trying to send Erica a convincing smile.
Erica stared at Olivia. "It's gonna be awful."
The girls walked up to Ethan's porch and rang the doorbell. Sarah quickly answered it and Erica and Olivia walked in without her consent.
"Erica? Olivia? What happened to traditional vampire night?" She mocked.
"Rory got us kicked out!" Olivia whined. "He wouldn't take off that stupid mask!"
"So... where is he?"
"He was following us so I threw him - I'm not quite sure where he ended up."
"Well, I'm glad you're both here; this party is way under control! At least I can have fun with you guys." Sarah smiled.
"Correction; with Olivia." Erica said. "Do you know where I can set up my meditation blanket?"
"Your what?" Olivia and Sarah asked.
"That's how we celebrate the true vampire halloween." Erica smiled. "Have any candles?"
Sarah gave her a weird look before slowly shaking her head.
"No? Alright." Erica replied, walking upstairs.

The two girls watched Erica go upstairs before Sarah turned to Olivia. "So, a witch, huh?"
Olivia sighed and nodded. "I figured since I'm not one anymore I might as well pretend to be for just one night... apart from the green skin and stuff... I wasn't that kind of witch."
Sarah felt sympathetic towards Olivia, she knew Olivia didn't deserve what Jesse gave her and she swore the next time she saw Jesse, she would make sure it would be the last time she saw him - ever.