die, pod!

Ever since Benny and Olivia had gotten together, they'd become inseparable, until Benny stupidly convinced Ethan into doing something that would get them into detention and the job of pulling out weeds in the school fields - and Olivia definitely ...

Ever since Benny and Olivia had gotten together, they'd become inseparable, until Benny stupidly convinced Ethan into doing something that would get them into detention and the job of pulling out weeds in the school fields - and Olivia definitely wasn't doing that.

"Tell me the story again!" Sarah said to Olivia as they walked down the school hallways looking for Erica.

She groaned. "It's so sad that you're obsessed over Benny and I, get yourself a boyfriend, girl!"

Sarah laughed and shook her head.
"Ethan, maybe?" Olivia raised an eyebrow.

"No way!" She answered, hitting Olivia.
Sarah and Olivia saw Erica talking to Rory and they both laughed when they noticed they were wearing matching clothes.

"Don't say anything! I'm going home to change my shirt." Erica said.

Olivia and Sarah sniggered. "I guess they finally found another thing in common. This means Rory can try even harder to get a date with Erica and fail." Olivia remarked.

***

Later that day Olivia was sat with Sarah, who was harshly hitting her laptop. "Perhaps you should be a little more gentle..." Olivia suggested.

Ethan came along and sat on the empty seat beside Sarah. "You know the buttons are on the front, right?"

"Hey, Ethan. Have you seen Benny? I haven't seen all day because I don't really wanna help you and him pick out weeds from the school fields." Olivia asked.

Ethan shrugged. "I don't know, he said he went to the toilet and I haven't seen him since."

"Ugh! I think I have a virus." Sarah said. "Can you, y'know, geek this thing for me?" She asked, handing it to Ethan.

"Sure." He smiled, clicking his knuckles. "No - ow! - problem."

"Thanks, Ethan! If you do this for me I'll be grateful till the day you die. I would say till the day I die, but I have this whole immortal thing going on." She stood up and took hold of Olivia's arm. "Let's go find your boyfriend, later, Ethan!"

***

After about ten minutes of looking for Benny, Olivia got a text from him: he told her and Sarah to meet them in the main hallway.

"Hey, guys." Sarah said to Ethan, Benny and Rory.

Once Benny and Olivia saw each-other they hugged, since they hadn't seen each-other for a whole day. Benny put his arm around Olivia. "So, how's the weed picking going?" She asked.
"Could be better." Benny answered.

"Erica and I totally like the same band!" Rory exclaimed, pointing at his t-shirt.

"Single Tear?" Ethan read it out. "Aren't those songs about how hard it is to be them?"