the brewed

7:45pm - Whitechapel High School

"Oh man, why can't we be at home watching So You Think You Can Fly?" Benny groaned. "Eating a triple meat lovers pizza with extra meat?!"

"Yeah, instead, our teachers can bash in here any second and scoop out our brains like Chip-Dip!" Ethan answered.

"Will you two stop complaining?" Olivia hissed. "Chip-Dip and pizza is the last thing we need to worry about right now! Do you think we can outrun them?"

"I don't have to outrun them! I just have to outrun Benny!" Ethan replied.
"You know, I think they'd go for your brain first, honour role." Benny retorted. "No ones gonna touch Benny, okay?" Olivia said.

The zombies continued to bang on the door. "Where's Sarah? We could really use her help right now!" Ethan whined.
"I don't think she was in a very helping mood today." Olivia replied.

9 1/2 hours earlier.
9:15am - Whitechapel High School.

"I'm not making anyone's legs or smashing anyone through a wall just because he called you... what was it?" Sarah asked the two boys.

"Teethan..."
"Benny Rabbit..."

Olivia laughed. "Benny Rabbit's cute!"
"It is when you say it! Just not him!" Benny groaned.

"Let's go boys." One of teachers holding a LottaLatte cup said.

"Right with you, sir. If not there in five minutes, start boring kids without us!" Benny answered, smiling.

"Forget it! Look, I have an art trip to the gallery; lucky me!" She said, sarcastically. "Later Teethan, later Benny Rabbit." She teased, Olivia laughed.

"It's cute when she says it." Ethan sighed.

9 1/2 hours later - 7:48pm

"We are so dead!" Benny whined. "This is not fair! Why couldn't we have got some sort of sign this was gonna happen?!" Ethan yelled.

"Were you two not listening in chemistry this morning?" Olivia hissed.

9:16am

Olivia, Benny and Ethan walked into chemistry and sat down.

"Bromine," The teacher began, writing down the chemical formulas. "Aluminium, Nitrogen... brain... brain!"

Olivia nudged Benny. "Does that look normal to you? You know... brain...?"
He laughed. "It's Mr. Stevens, of course it's normal."

7:53pm

Ethan started to hit the zombies with the fire extinguisher. "Why don't you actually use the thing like you're supposed to?" Olivia asked.

Ethan extinguished the zombies, which actually worked. "They hate this stuff! If it lasts long enough, we should be able to hold them off until Sarah gets back!"

"Sarah is coming back, right?" Benny asked, pulling Olivia closer.
"We're the most important things in her life, right?" He tried to reassure them.