doug the vampire hunter

Olivia was stood with Sarah and Erica when they saw Benny, Rory, Ethan and no one other than Doug Falconhawk. They were all dressed in matching outfits.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Olivia mumbled to them.

All the girls started to crowd round Doug, leaving the boys awkwardly stood there. Olivia laughed and walked up to Benny. "Nice outfit."

He grinned a toothy grin. "Thanks."
"Er, you guys head to chemistry. I need to talk to Sarah quickly." Ethan said, walking off.

Benny held out his arm. "After you."

***

"Great..." Olivia whispered to Benny when Doug walked into the class. "Hello, my young hunters! Today I'll be teaching you some tips from yours truly!"

"What?" He whispered. "Doug is awesome!"
"He really isn't." She chuckled.

Doug started to ramble on about the stuff you need to hunt and kill a vampire.

"Doug, I have done some Vervain! I've heard it's a sweet vampire repellent!" Ethan said, holding up a bag of it. "So I heard..." He added.

Both Benny and Olivia's attention turned to Rory once he fell of his chair. The whole class laughed. "You're not one of them, are you?" Doug joked. Rory then started laughing too much, and the rest of the class' laughter died down.

After that, Olivia switched off. She looked at her arm resting on the table, almost touching Benny's.

She then looked up at him. He seemed engrossed with Doug's stupid speech. He turned to her once he noticed her staring, causing Olivia to immediately look back down at their arms.

Benny turned back to Doug but could see their arms in the corner of his eyes.

She slowly moved her arm closer to his until they were touching. Benny's heart skipped a beat, he gulped and looked up at Olivia. She knew Benny was looking, so she smiled to herself and continued to look down at their arms.

They were both snapped out of their gazes when Doug announced class was over. Olivia frowned a little when she remembered her next lesson wasn't with Benny, little did she know Benny was feeling exactly the same.

Olivia and Sarah were sat next to each-other in History and Sarah knew something was up when she saw the look on Olivia's face.

"Okay, what's up?" She asked. "You look sad and as if you're in your own world."
"Nothing." Olivia sighed.

Sarah looked at her. "I'm not stupid - and you can tell me - I'm your best friend."

"Fine... I've been hiding this for a while and it's about time I admit it to someone." Olivia told Sarah.

"What is it?" She asked.
"I think I'm in love with Benny." She mumbled.
"What?!"
"Okay, I shouldn't have told you-" Olivia began.

She shook her head. "No! This is great! He definitely likes you too! Tell him!"

Olivia shook her head. "Oh, come on, Sarah! If we dated, he'd be flirting with other girls behind my back all the time - he's Benny!"

"Trust me, whenever he sees you his heart is beating - I can smell it."
"Yeah, well..."
Olivia was cut off by the bell - signalling school had finished.

"We're going to Ethan's." Sarah said. "You'll get to see Benny and I need to speak to Ethan."
She groaned. "Don't say anything to him!"

***