jockenstein

"So you didn't...?" Sarah began.
Olivia laughed and shook her head. "Oh god, no! We're still pretty young, Sarah. Remember you're almost two years older than me."
Sarah sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I remember. Apart from that, how did it all go?"
"Great, actually. I'm glad we're back together. If I'm being honest, I did miss him, I just had to act like I didn't."
Sarah squealed, having to stop herself from jumping up and down. "I can't wait to tell Erica!"

"There they are!" Sarah said, pointing at Ethan and Benny, who were sat with a jock.
Olivia laughed. "Why're they wearing hockey outfits?"
Sarah shrugged. "We'll find out soon enough." The two girls sat down. "Hey." Olivia said to the boys.
The mystery jock groaned. "Who's he?" Olivia questioned, giving him a strange look.
"This is Bolts." Ethan introduced.
"Because he's faster than lightening." Benny added.
"Why are you guys dressed like hockey players? It's not Halloween yet." Sarah joked.
"We made the hockey team." Ethan said, proudly.
"That's great!" Olivia smiled.
"So what, you guys are like, water boys or something?" Sarah asked.
"No! We happen to be players!"
"Yeah, and this happens to be the players' table and unless you're Olivia-"
"Or one of our hockey groupies..." Ethan said, grinning and tutting his head at the girls whilst Benny winked at Olivia.
"Yeah, I'm so not on that team." Sarah said, getting up and taking Olivia with her. Olivia looked to Benny and blew him a kiss. "I'll see you later."
Benny looked to Ethan and grinned. "Now that's what I'm talking about."

"There you are, special delivery from the vampire council." Erica said, handing a note to Sarah. "What now?" Sarah groaned, opening the letter.
"Who's the new hunk?" Erica asked, eyeing Bolts.
"That's Bolts, he doesn't smell too great." Olivia answered. "He's on the hockey team with Ethan and Benny."
"Your boyfriend," Erica looked at Olivia. "and your dork turned into jocks?"
"This is crazy!" Sarah yelled, looking at the letter.
"Totally! I've seen jocks be dorky but never dorks be jocks-"
"I mean this! It says I'm wanted for grave robbing!" Sarah said. "Why would I do that?"
"Bad nutritional choices?" Olivia joked.
"Ugh, that's sick! I don't even feed on the living!" Sarah complained. "I stick to bottled, organic, plasma."
"Yeah, that's not gonna help your case. So, are you going to introduce me to Bolts or what?"
The three looked over to Bolts, who was aggressively locking his locker. He hit it before walking away.
"Rawr." Erica grinned.

***

"And so the council's gonna terminate me if I don't catch this guy!" Sarah finished off her story with the vampire council to Olivia, Benny and Ethan. "I really need your help."
"Well, we'd love to! But, the team needs us too." Ethan replied.
"Come on, Ethan. Sarah's gonna get terminated otherwise!" Olivia said, her arms folded.
"The team needs you... for what? You said yourself you barely set foot on the ice."
"Hey, bench-warming is a nobel tradition- hey, Bolts! What's up?" Benny said, holding his hand up for Bolts to high five. He aggressively high fived him back and Benny had to stop himself from showing any pain.
"Sorry, Sarah. I'd like to help but we have the team to think about." Ethan told Sarah.
"Fine, I'll do it myself! The next time there's a monster in your closet, call someone else!" Sarah replied rudely before storming off.
"Really, guys? How many times has Sarah saved your ass?" Olivia asked, cocking an eyebrow.
Benny sighed. "True, but we've gotta think about the team too."
"Listen, you look hot and all but seriously?!" Olivia then stormed off too, annoyed by the fact the boys wouldn't help Sarah out in return for the countless times she's helped them.
She walked out of the building and saw Rory stood extremely close to Sarah.
"You guys okay?" She asked, folding her arms.
"The council told me to make sure she doesn't sink her fangs into anymore dead dudes." Rory explained.
"Why didn't they ask me or Erica?"
"They said you and Erica could too, but we know Sarah feels much safer with me." Rory said. "Besides, this means we get to spend two days together!" He grinned, putting his arm around Sarah.
"Ugh, stake me now." Sarah groaned, pushing his arm off her.
"Where is Erica?" Olivia asked.
"She's around here somewhere." Rory replied, looking around.
"She's probably talking to Bolts." Sarah rolled her eyes. "I honestly don't know what she sees in him."