fanged and furious

"Hey, Ethan! It's Sarah and Olivia!" Sarah called, knocking on Ethan's door

"Hey, Ethan! It's Sarah and Olivia!" Sarah called, knocking on Ethan's door. "I bet you that car is Ethan's and he's gonna ask if he can drive with you and then I'll be stuck alone with Benny." Olivia complained.
"Once Ethan and I drive off, you walk away before anything else happens - he may not even be there!"
Olivia looked at her as if she was stupid. "Okay, fine, he's bound to be there."

"Hey, just the girl I need to help get my license ... if time ... permits." He joked, holding up his permit.
"Congrats! I was wondering who's clunker that was outside." Sarah laughed, pointing to the dirty, red car.
"Er... that's not my car."
"It's a little dirty, it doesn't matter." Olivia said.
"I'm not... that's not my car." Ethan said again.
"You gonna take me for a ride?" Sarah asked.
Olivia grinned at the expression on Ethan's face; he definitely liked her.
"Uhhh..."
Sarah laughed and took hold of his arm.

Olivia watched the two walk away and smiled. "One day they'll go on a date, we all know it." She whispered to herself.

"Ethannnnn, you still-?"
Olivia spun around to see Benny. "There... hey, Olivia."
She flashed a smile. "Er, hey."
The two stood there for a moment in awkward silence.
"How are you?"
"I'm fine." She responded, not asking how he was doing. "Well, er, I should go. I have a lot of-"
Benny took hold of Olivia's arm and pulled her into Ethan's house. "No, stay."
"This is Ethan's house, Benny."
"I know, but it's practically mine too." He grinned.
Olivia raised an eyebrow.
"Okay, fine. Take me to my house vampire speed!"
"I swear you literally live next door."
He shrugged. "I do, but what's the point in walking when you can go there at vampire speed?"
Olivia laughed and took hold of his hand and they were outside of Benny's house within no time. Olivia let go of Benny's hand and looked at the door, then to him. "Aren't you gonna invite me in?"
"Of course! I totally forgot that vampires need to be invited into a house. Come in."

Olivia knew she shouldn't be here right now but Benny seemed pretty intent on hanging out with her, and she still liked him so why not?

"What do you wanna do, since we're definitely not together." Benny grinned a toothy grin.
"Right... erm, I don't know. What have you got in mind?"
Benny's grin was still on his face when he pulled out the Love Actually DVD.
Olivia laughed, rolling her eyes a little. "You hate that film."
"I know. But if there's one way to get your girl's heart back it's through her favourite film."
"Benny, you know that I'm no good for you, we talked about this." Olivia said, seriously.
"Oh come on, Olivia! I know you still like me and I still like you! What're you waiting for? Who cares that you're a vampire? I certainly don't!" Benny argued.
"I do! Do you want to know the real reason why we can't be together?"
Benny looked at Olivia, urging for her to go on. "I'm not scared that I'll bite you - you sure smell good but I'd never bite you! Of course, I'm still an evil blood-sucking monster thanks to Jesse but the truth is, I'm going to be 17 forever! You're going to grow up, have kids and have a life without me. You'll forget about me and I'll be stuck in school." Olivia said, truthfully.
Benny shook his head and put the DVD down. "No, no, no. Don't think like that. You can't think like that because we're gonna find a cure. Either that, or I let you bite me - I'm willing to do anything to stay with you!" Benny smiled, putting his hands on her shoulders.
"What, so you wouldn't care if your girlfriend looked like this every once in a while?" Olivia hissed at Benny, showing him her sharp fangs and her eyes went bright blue. Benny jumped back in surprise and Olivia laughed.
"I'll get used to it." Benny replied, trying to smile.
Olivia paused for a moment before sighing. "Okay, fine. We watch a film but this doesn't mean we're back together."
Benny's smile dropped. "What do you mean?"
"Take me on a date - we haven't had a real one yet."
He cocked an eyebrow. "Like, going to a restaurant and stuff?"
Olivia nodded and folded her arms. "No video games, no films, no Ethan, no Sarah, no Rory and no Erica."
"That's gonna be hard when you're living in WhiteChapel." Benny joked. "But I'll do anything to get you back."
Olivia looked at the time on her phone. "Can we still watch Love Actually?"
Benny groaned. Olivia hissed at him.
"Okay, fine! Yeah, totally fine! You know what, you sit there whilst I get all of the food and drinks!" Benny said, slight frightened.
Olivia laughed and plopped down onto Benny's couch. "Now that's what you call a gentlemen."