3 geeks and a demon

"So, are you planning on cuddling close to Ethan tonight?" Olivia joked to Sarah

"So, are you planning on cuddling close to Ethan tonight?" Olivia joked to Sarah. She rolled her eyes. "You know I don't like Ethan in that way."
"But he does." She smirked.

"Yeah, well, you focus on cuddling up with your nerdy boyfriend who'll be whispering the whole dialogue to himself because he loves the film that much." Sarah replied, ringing the doorbell to Ethan's house.
Olivia laughed.

Jane opened the door. "Ethan, your babysitter's here!" She called to him.

Ethan and Benny walked into the hallway. "Hey, guys." Sarah smiled.
"Hi." Ethan answered.

Benny went up to Olivia and put his arm around her waist, pulled her closer and kissed her temple. "Hey, are you excited for the film?"

"You mean excited to hear you whisper the whole dialogue to yourself?" Olivia giggled. Benny rolled his eyes. "You'll understand one day when you find a film you love that's better than an amazing film like this one."

"Look at you all dressed up for the senior prom! Nice suit." Sarah said to Ross.
"Check it out! Miami vice, stylish." Benny complimented.
"Freeze turkey." Ross said, holding his arm out and shaping his fingers into a gun, pointing it at Benny.

Benny held up his hands and grinned a toothy grin - one that Olivia loved.
"Woah! Look out!"

"Ethan's mom thought it would be fun if we wore the same things we wore to our senior prom." Ross then began to explain to Olivia.

"I think it's really cool that you two are chaperoning the senior citizen's prom." Sarah said.

"Oh! Senior prom!" Benny repeated. "I just got that!" His grin fell from his face once he realised his grandma was going. As if on que, she opened the door. "So, who's ready to party?"

"Grandma! You look-"
"Hot!" Ethan finished.
Benny glared at him.

"Thank you, sweetie! You look at little surprised, dear. Can't a grandma get her groove on?"

Benny's cheeks went bright red and Olivia laughed.
"I have no idea how to answer that..."

Ethan's mom then walked down the stairs in a blue, floral dress. "Okay! So, what do you think?" She asked everyone. "This is the exact same dress I wore for my senior prom!"

"It's a little 1981, isn't it?" Evelyn replied.
"Yes, I know. That's the point..."

"Mom, I bet it looked great thirty years ago." Ethan said to her.
"Yeah, grandma could lend you something out of her closet!" Benny chipped in.

"Okay, maybe I should change." Samantha said, turning to the staircase.

"I think it looks great, Mrs Morgan." Olivia complimented.
"Yes! And besides, I don't wanna miss the vote for prom queen; I'm the 3 to 1 favourite! Let's drop it like it's hot!" Evelyn said, excitedly.