Chapter 5: Birthday Surprises

Danielle's POV

~3 Months Later~

"JADEN STOP!" I squirmed under my boyfriend as he was tickling me and I just could not take it. "Please - -baby - - stop!" I pleaded with Jaden to stop between laughs and breaths.

Jaden paused for a minute. "Ok, but only on one condition: You come to my house this weekend for your birthday and meet my parents. We can have your party there, plus I want them to meet you."

"But I've met your parents already... Remember?"

"Ya, like 10 years ago, as my friend." Jaden leaned down and kissed me. "I want them to get to know you as my girlfriend. I want them to know the amazing girl that I know, the one that makes me happy."

"You know, you're such an amazing guy."

"Well I'm your guy."

I pulled Jaden down and kissed him. And what started as a little kiss, turned into a full make out session. We continued until I heard the door open.

"GROSS!! Right when I walk in the door? You people sicken me." Sky doesn't really like it when Jaden and I show PDA. I guess it's not really PDA since were in my dorm room, but still...

Jaden got up and went to the door. "So I'll see you later, babe?" I still get butterflies when he calls me that.

"Ya, come by tomorrow? We can go for dinner."

"Alright, and Sky, if you want you can come to my house this weekend for Dani's birthday party. My boys Teo and Moises will be there, and so will Madison Pettis. That way you won't feel like a third wheel."

"Ya, sounds fun." She answered.

"Okay, see you then." Jaden turned to me and winked. "Bye baby."

"Bye Jaden."

"Bye Jaden." Sky mimicked me.

Jaden chuckled. "Bye Sky."

He walked out the door, and I turned to my roommate. "You know good and well that's not how I talk."

Sky laughed. "Well that's how I heard it."

~Days Later~

Today we're going to Jaden's house for my birthday tomorrow. Me, Jaden, and Sky were in the back seat of the SUV Jaden's parents sent for us while Teo, Moises, and Madison were in the very back. Honestly I'm very nervous because it's my first time seeing his parents since I left Cali almost a decade ago. I just want them to like me. I was lost deep in thought when I felt Jaden's hand on my leg. "Hey cutie, what's on your mind?"

"I just want your parents to like me... I haven't seen them in like 10 years so it's like I'm re-meeting them."

"I know you'll impress my parents. They're not really the judgmental type people." Jaden moved his hand up my thigh. "And if you don't impress them, you definitely impress me." He leaned over and started kissing the side of my neck, and it felt oh so good.

He went on for a while until Sky interrupted. "You know I'm really tired of you two always kissing and shit. It just reminds the single people of their loneliness."

Mateo scooted up in his seat until he was less than inches, no, CENTIMETERS from Sky's ear. "Well Mami, I can fix your loneliness." I saw Sky's cheeks blush rosy red; something I've never seen before.

~*~

"You can't be serious... This is your house?" Sky was amazed at how big the Smith's house is. Since Teo, Moi, Madison, and I have all been here before it was no surprise to us.