Chapter 32: Preperation

Jaden's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, running my hands through my hair. "Damn, I'm sexy." I said posing in the mirror. I had on a white dress shirt and a black vest to go over it, with black drop crotch pants and a black tie to complete my outfit.

"Jaden!" I heard my dad call from downstairs. "Come here!"

"Coming!" I yelled back, taking a few more seconds to pose, then heading downstairs. "Hey, mom." I greeted her, kissing her on the cheek before taking a seat in front of my father. "What's up?"

"Have you talked to Dani about the Tyler situation?" He asked.

I sighed sitting back in my seat. "No, I've been waiting for her bring it up."

"You'll have to talk to her about it, see if she'll talk to our lawyer and press charges."

I glanced at the clock seeing it was already 6, and the recital starts at 7. "Okay, I'm about to leave for Sky's recital, so I'll see what I can do." I stood from the table, and gave my both of my parents a quick hug before walking out the door and to my car.

It took about 10 minutes to get to Dani's dorm. "Dani, it's me." I said knocking on her door.

The door opened and there she stood in a black dress, black platform stiletto heels, and her straightened-- flowing a good length down her back-- and of course the two rings I've given her. I remembered buying the outfit for her on her birthday when we first started dating."Hey babe." She said, pecking me on the lips.

"Hey." I smiled widely pushing her backwards back into her room. "You look stunning." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You don't look so bad yourself. No MSFTS apparel?" She asked fidgeting with my shirt.

"No, I decided to switch it up a bit. You like?" She nodded her head, before I kissed her again. I placed my hand on her cheek, deepening the kiss.

"Babe, we're going to be late." She said, pulling away.

"It's okay. They'll understand." I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and started walking towards her bed.

"Jaden, we can't." She protested as I gently placed her on the bed and straddled myself above her. I smothered kisses in the crook of her neck as her hands found my tie and began tugging. "We'll be late, and Sky is going to freak."

"Says the one unbuttoning my shirt." I mumbled.

A soft moan escaped her mouth as I kissed beneath her ear. "Okay, maybe we do have a little time."

~

We pulled into the parking lot of the school's auditorium. "Woah, there's a lot of people here." She said looking around at all the cars. "I suddenly got really nervous. Sky does realize we aren't dance majors, right?"

"You'll do fine." I took her hand kissing the top. "Come on. We're late and Sky is going to kill us." We both exited the car and walked in the building, meeting everyone else backstage.

"Here," Sky said shoving clothes into our chests before we could greet everyone. "Go change, now." She turned us around and pushed us back through the doors towards the dressing rooms.

After we changed, Dani and I went back to the backstage area joining everyone in their stretching.

I stood beside Sky as she looked at me angrily. "I know why you were late. Don't think I didn't see Danielle's make-up all over your shirt... And that huge ass hickey on her neck." I smirked to myself. "Don't let it happen again." She warned walking away.