Chapter 6: The Fans

Jaden's POV

I woke up to the sweet scent of strawberries filling my nose, and a warm body touching mine. I opened my eyes and looked upon my angel, Danielle, sleeping. She's so gorgeous when she sleeps. The way she smiles and the way her breathing is steady and calm, I can tell she's having a good dream. I pull her in my arms for one tight squeeze, before leaving the bed and walking to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen I saw my dad sitting at the table, drinking his morning coffee and reading something on his iPhone. "Morning, Dad."

I sat across the table and he looked up at me and sat down his phone. "Hey. How'd you sleep?"

"Great. Dani and I were just talking last night and she fell asleep in my arms. Being able to hold her really calmed my nerves after everything that happened yesterday."

"Ya, I heard about that. You know it's going to be all over the media by noon, right?" I looked at the clock and saw it was already 10. "So tell me son, why'd you hit him? Were you even thinking? You realize he could sue us?"

"Yeah, dad, I know the consequences. He just..." I began to bald my fists in anger thinking about the situation. "He just pissed me off. Of course we're used to papps all in our face and whatnot, but Danielle's not. She's not used to the harassment. I wanted to protect her. And when he grabbed her, I just went out of control. I didn't know what I was doing until I did it."

My father could tell my temper was raising thinking about the story, so he put his hand on my shoulder to calm me. "It's okay, kid. I understand. But you should be more careful next time."

"I will, pops."

My father went back to drinking his coffee and his phone. I went back to my room to take a shower and get ready for the upcoming day. With all this going on, I'm sure it'll be a long one.

~*~

Danielle's POV

I turned around in the bed expecting someone to be there, but all I hit was air. I opened one eye looking for the person I fell asleep on last night but he wasn't there. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to get the fog cleared, and called for my boyfriend. "Jaden!"

I heard footsteps coming from the closet and turn my head to see the last thing I'd want to see first thing in the morning: Jaden naked. "Hey, beautiful. I see you're finally awake." My gaze gravitated towards his midsection, and I was surprised by what I saw. My eyes widened, my mouth dropped, and my head tilted a bit to the side. "Like what you see?" I was snapped back into reality, and finally processed what just happened.

I threw one of the zebra striped pillows at the boy, and demanded he cover up. "JADEN CHRISTOPHER SYRE SMITH!! COVER YOURSELF UP RIGHT NOW!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?"

Jaden showed his famous smirk and walked back in the closet. He came back out with boxers on and sat on the bed next to me. "That's not what I wanted to happen."

"What did you want to happen?"

Jaden climbed over me and straddled my body. "You were supposed to be turned on." He leant down and kissed my neck.

"Well, seeing that first thing in the morning doesn't turn me on."

"So what does?" he continued to kiss me and moved down to my collar bone.

"Why don't you test me and find out." Jaden took his lips off my body, looked in my eyes and smiled excitedly. "Just kidding, you'll just have to learn as we go."

Jaden's smiled quickly turned into a frown of disappointment, "Are you sure about that, Summers?" he resumed kissing my neck. Licking and sucking, and leaving love bites I'm sure are going to be very noticeable. Soon he found my sweet spot, making me moan. I could feel him smile against my skin.