Chapter 15: Forgive Me?

August 13th

Jaden's POV

I was on a plane ride to our next city on the list of the tour, Vegas. Mateo told me he sent Sky tickets for everyone to come, even Danielle- who I haven't talked to in months. My mind went back to the night when I made the biggest mistake of my life.

~Flashback~

Stella told me earlier that night someone had wrecked one of the upstairs rooms, and I decided to check it out. I ran upstairs and looked in every room and started to believe Stella just sent me on a wild goose chase. But I was drunk and my judgment was a bit off, and I know for a fact Stella doesn't do anything just because. I got to the last door- which was my room-and opened the door. Before I knew it I was being pulled in, and the door was shut behind me. I turned to see Stella leaning on the door with a smug smirk on her face-which I'm sure she got from me while we were together.

"Hey Jaden. I'm glad you came." She said

"You lied. No one trashed the house."

"I know. I just," she wrapped her arms around my neck, "I just needed an excuse to get you here."

I snatched her arms from around me and tried moving her out of the way of the door, but she shifted my momentum against me and turned me around, causing me to stumble and fall. Luckily I landed on my bed. She jumped on top of me and giggled.

"Stella, get off." I tried pushing her off, but she wouldn't budge.

"Please Jaden," she said with a soft voice, "Let me do this."

"Do wha-" Before I could finish my sentence, she crashed her lips to mine. All at once all the feelings I had before came rushing back. But none of those feelings were from love; but lust. Without even thinking, I kissed back.

Only seconds later, I heard the door open and a very familiar angelic voice snapped me back into reality. I knew the voice very well, and I knew at that moment exactly what I had done. "Find another room please, that's not in this house." Stella pulled away and looked at the girl standing in the door.

"Stella!?!" she exclaimed. I sat up and her facial expression saddened. My heart dropped, and guilt moved to the pit of my stomach. "Jaden?"

"Danielle?" A tear fell down her face, and she ran out of the room. "DANIELLE!!" I yelled pushing Stella from on top of me, running after Dani. "DANIELLE WAIT!!" I ran as fast as I could downstairs and out the door. I finally caught up at her car and my put hand on her shoulder, turning her around. "Danielle, it wasn't what it looked like. Please let me explain. Please, let's go inside and we can talk this out." I said pleading for a chance to explain what even I had no explanation for. I placed my hands on her waist and tried to pull me closer to me, but she pushed me back.

"You have 30 seconds." She said sternly. She said it with no emotion in her voice, as a tear ran down her cheek. I knew I'd broken her heart.

"Danielle ple-"

"15 seconds."

I tried to find the right words that would at least give me a fighting chance in the battle I know I'm about to lose. "I-I didn't mean for that to happen. Sh-she lured me, and pinned on the bed. Then she kissed me and I-I..." I paused.

"Did you kiss her back?" she asked softly; another tear falling.

My mouth started moving but nothing was coming out. Even more tears fell. "Danielle..." I took her hand and kissed it.

She snatched it from me. "Did. You. Kiss. Her. Back?" She said more sternly.

"I-"

"And don't you dare lie to me." She interrupted me. I knew there was nothing I could say to make this better, and any lie would make it 1000 times worse.