Chapter 25: New York Troubles

Danielle's POV:

"Babe," I gently shook Jaden, who was sleeping in the hotel bed, "Wake up." He groaned turning over so his back was to me. "Babe, come on. It's already 10 AM. I'm about to leave. Today is the day we all go back home." I climbed on top of him and straddled his body. "Waaaakkkee uuupppp."

Jaden turned his body causing me to fall beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. "I want you to stay."

"I can't. We've already been here for like 3 weeks, which is more time than we planned. We have to go home. Plus I'm way behind on my school work."

"Please." He began kissing my neck, up and down my collar bone.

"Jay, stop. You're not going to change my mind." He continued to nibble around on my neck, searching for my sweetspot. "Jaden, come o-" A soft gasp came from my mouth as Jaden found what he was looking for. He smiled to himself in success, then continued. "Jaden, that's enough." I placed my hand on his shirtless chest, trying to push him away but he moved his body so that he was on top of me. Still exploring my neck, Jaden ran his hands down my side and stopped at my ass, squeezing it firmly. "Jaden, we can't. Not right now." He moved his hand to the back of my knee, wrapping my leg around his waist.

"Yes we can." He said against the skin of my neck. "Stay. We're going to New York in a couple of days."

"No, I can't." A moan escaped my mouth as he found another spot on my neck making me finally give in. "Okay, maybe I can stay. But only for a couple more days." He began sucking harder on the spot. I flipped us over so I was on top, rubbing my hands up his arms to his shoulders, then to his chest down his torso; feeling every dip and curve of his muscular body. I leaned down and kissed him hard, him running his hands up and down my body. I felt his bulge grow as I grinded my hips against his, causing him to grunt into my mouth. "Or another week."

"I knew you'd see things my way." He smirked.

~The Next Day~

The next stop in the tour was in Raleigh, North Carolina. Sky and I were in the kitchen area of the private plane fixing everyone sandwiches when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out looking at the screen and saw it was my mother.

"Hey Mom." I answered the phone.

"Hey Sweetheart, how are you?"

"Fine, you?"

"I'm doing great. Jason is finally off of work for a of couple of days so we're spending quality family time. We miss you."

"I miss you, too. Actually we'll be in New York tomorrow so I guess I'll see you then."

"Really? Who are you coming with?"

"Sky, the Ariases, Madison, and Chres."

"Awhh, that'll be nice. It'll be great to see you all again."

"Yeah, we're in town on tour so Jaden and Willow will be there, too."

"Oh." Her voice lowered in what sounded like disappointment. "I saw in the tabloids that you've been going on his tour... You're still with him?"

"Yes mother we are back together, and have been for a while now."

She sighed. "Honey, are you sure that's what best for you two?"

I put down the knife i was cutting the sandwiches with. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, remember last time you were in New York? It was like 2 in the morning and you came home all in tears... You never told me what really happened, but I'm not stupid, I know. I just don't want that to happen to you again."