Chapter 19: Promises

Danielle's POV

The next morning, I woke up feeling strong arms around me. Remembering everything that happened last night, I smiled looking up at Jaden who was also smiling in his sleep. Trying not to wake him, I slipped out his arms and out of the bed. After getting some clothes, I took a shower and made my way downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, I saw Sky, Madison, and Willow. "Hey, everyone,"

"Look who it is." Willow said as I sat at the table with everyone. "We missed you at the bonfire."

"Dani, it's like 10:30, you're usually up way before now." Sky said looking at me suspiciously. A small smirk crossed my face. "And now that I think about it, we didn't see you and Jaden when we all came in... Where were you two?"

"We were around."

"They probably were just talking out everything." Madison said defending me. "You guys are officially back together right?" I nodded.

"You know Sky led a 'Get Jaden and Danielle Back together' team. She was determined no one was going to get in between you two." Willow chuckled.

"I figured so... It all worked out in the end."

"I still want to know where you guys were..." Sky said still pressing to get an answer out of me. "You slept in late, you came downstairs with a huge smile on your face, and you're being extremely suspicious. Heck, you're freaking glowing!"

"Glowing?" I said curiously. "How am I glowing?"

"I see I little glow." Madison said agreeing with Sky.

"Exactly! So, what exactly were you two doing up in his room all night?"

"Nothing. So I'm a bit hungry." I looked away from Sky, and tried to change the subject.

"I don't care if you're hungry! I want to know what you and Jaden did last night."

"Well you obviously already know what you think you know so I don't know why you're pressing so hard for the answer."

"So you're saying I'm right?" I didn't answer. "Danielle, I'm your best friend. You can't hide stuff from me."

"You're right okay?!" I finally gave in.

She laughed sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed. "I knew it."

"Can someone please tell me what you guys are talking about?" Madison asked, so lost at what Sky and I were talking about.

"Well my dear Madison, while we were all having bonding time at the bonfire, Jaden and Dani were doing a little bonding for themselves." She paused, and I put my face in my hands to hide my embarrassment. "She got it in last night."

The room filled with gasps of shock. "Noo!!" Madison said, still in disbelief.

"Eww." Willow blurted out.

"So tell us Danielle," I brought my face out of my hands to look at my friends who were all staring at me. "How was he?"

"Oh my God I can't deal..." Willow walked out of the kitchen.

"Really Sky?"

"I just had to, I'm so happy for you!! Come on, tell us, how'd it all happen?"

"Well, while we were dancing on the beach, I knew he was trying to kiss me, and I just didn't think it was the right time yet. So when we came home, we talked and he just swept me away with his words and... I knew that he loved me, and I love him."

"Aww. That's so sweet." Madison said.

"Yeah, yeah, it's all good and all, but how was the sex?" Sky asked, still pressing to get every detail out of me.

"Out of 10," I smirked, "I'd say it was 1000."

Both Madison and Sky let out a loud laugh. "I knew it!"

Only a few seconds later did none other than Jaden come down the stairs into the kitchen. "Hey, girls"

"Heeey." Madison and Sky responded.

"Hey beautiful." He said bending down to kiss me. "Can you come here for a minute? I would like to talk to you."

"Sure." He took my hand and lead me to their outside living room.

"Okay so, there was something I wanted to give you last night but, we kind of got caught up." We both chuckled. "So, first, you know I love you, and I'll go to the ends of the Earth to prove it. But this is just a little thing to show everyone else how in love with you I am." He reached in his pocket, bringing out a small white case. Opening it, he revealed a beautiful ring. It looked like 3 little rings- one diamond, another gold with black cheetah-ish spots, and the last gold with Cartier engraved on it- made into one. I gasped, my eyes widening. (A/N: Picture To The Side)

"It's a promise ring." He said softly. He took it out of the case taking my hand in his. "This ring symbolizes a few things I'm going to promise to you. Number 1: I promise to always love you, no matter what we may go through. Forever. Number 2: I promise to be here for you. Whether you need advice, a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, or an ear to listen; I'm here. And most importantly, Number 3: I promise to never intentionally hurt you. You've given me your heart, and I intend to take care of it with my life. I love you so much, that if you ever left me again, I'd break. I hope that every time you look at this ring, it reminds you exactly how much I love you, and how much of my heart you hold."

A tear ran down my face. "I'm sorry, I always cry..." I said wiping it away.

"It's okay." Jaden leaned in, pressing his lips to mine, and pulling away a few seconds after. He placed it on the ring finger of my right hand. I couldn't believe this was happening. I looked back at Jaden, who was staring into my eyes.

"I love you." I kissed him again, making sure he knew I meant it.