Chapter 21: Exciting Moments

Danielle's POV

"Dani, get up":

"Noooo." I groaned, turning over in the bed.

"Babe, come on, get up." Jaden urged, poking my back.

"No, go away." I swatted his hand.

"Go away? Look, if you don't get up in 5 seconds, I'll force you up." Not believing he'd actually do it, I still didn't move. "5," He began his count, "4, 3," I shifted in the bed, making myself comfortable, "2, 1." Suddenly I felt the blankets being ripped off of my body, and a wisp of cold air replacing it.

"Jaden!" Without even acknowledging I said something, he picked me up carrying me over his shoulder, and walked out of the room. "Jaden! Put me down!" I demanded pounding on his back.

"No, you didn't want to get up, so I got you up." We entered the bathroom and he set me on top of the counter. "Now, you can either get undressed and in the shower," He paused moving closer to me, "Or I could do it for you."

I pushed him back, causing him to back into the wall. "Get out!!" I yelled, pointing to the door.

"Love you, too." Jaden smirked leaving the bathroom. I turned around looking in the mirror, and smiling at the thought of my boyfriend.

~*~

"Why are we here so early?" I whined, heading to the Main Lounge section of the jet. I flopped myself on the couch across from where Mateo was watching tv; paying me no attention." Jaden, Sky, Mateo, Sky, Moises, Madison, Chresanto, and I were all on the Smith's private jet on the way to meet Jaden's parents in the next city of his tour. We were all tired but I felt as if I hadn't slept in days, and with Jaden working on something in the back with Sky and Moises, and WIllow and Madison MIA on the plane, Mateo became my default go-to-guy.

"You should take a nap or something... Sleep deprivation isn't healthy." He disinterestedly flipped through the channels, still paying me no attention. I sighed heavily. Mateo looked at me out of the corner of his eye, and saw that I was not pleased. He sighed, opening his arms. "Come on..." He patted the spot next to him and moved over, leaving me space to fit.

I walked to his couch, sitting next to him and cuddling up to his chest. "Gracias."

"De nada." He wrapped his arms around me, warming both of us up. A silence passed; neither of us saying a word.

"I'm so proud of you Teo." I said, breaking the silence.

"For what?" he asked, confused.

"You're such a great person. And you're talented, and sweet, and you and Sky are perfect together. You're good to her."

He chuckled. "Thank you. Sky is an amazing girl. I'll be honest, before you and Sky, Jaden and I weren't the best choices for boyfriends. Moises was the good guy, so naturally at first I wasn't looking for anything serious. But then after really talking to her and getting to know her, things changed. Now here we are, and she's the best girl I've ever met. And the best thing is you understand us. Jaden and I are new to the whole commitment thing and you guys are patient with us." He settled in his seat, laying his head on top of mine. "Gracias."

I chucked, slowly drifting to sleep. "De nada."

~*~

Jaden's POV

I walked through the plane looking for Danielle, when i saw her and Mateo in the living room. I couldn't help but smile at how cute they looked cuddled up to each other.

"You don't care?"

I was startled turning to see Chresanto behind me. "Dude, don't scare people."

"Sorry." He looked back at Mateo and Dani. "So, you don't care?"

"No not really."

"Why not? I mean, that's your girlfriend and your best friend."

"Exactly. It's my girlfriend, and best friend. Two of the best people in my life, which means I have nothing to worry about. Plus, Dani wouldn't hurt anyone like that, and Mateo loves Sky too much." He nodded his head, turning to leave. "Wait," He looked at me, "Let me be totally honest with you; I don't like you, but Dani does. So don't push the limits. I'm sure you know the rules. Follow them." He nodded, leaving towards the Dining Area.

Composing myself from the near confrontational conversation, and made my way towards the Main Lounge. I tapped Mateo's shoulder waking him up. "Hey," I whispered, "Sky is in the VIP Room if you wanna go in there."

"Yeah man." He carefully lifted Dani's head, allowing him to slip from under her and me to replace his spot. Danielle shifted her position, and slowly opened her eyes.

"What a wonderful surprise." She smiled.

I leaned down pecking her lips. "Hey beautiful. How you doing?"

"Pretty good. You?"

I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her closer to me. "Great."

~*~

Danielle's POV

All the girls went to have a late lunch while the boys went to go get ready for the upcoming concert. We were sitting at the table looking at our menu's and none of us seemed to find anything interesting. "Sky do you know what you're getting?" I asked, not looking up from my menu.

"I think that I'll get the--" She suddenly gasped, startling all of us at the table. "What. Is. That?!"

"What?"

"That!" She said, pointing at my hand.

"Oh, it's a promise ring. Jaden gave it to me." I smiled remembering the moment.

"It's so beautiful!" She took my hand, jerking it across the table showing all the girls.

"Yes it's very beautiful," Madison interviened, "But please don't break her arm."

"Thank you, Madison." I said taking my hand back from Sky.

"I'm glad you're with Jaden, Danielle. You're good for him, and you're a great person. Much better than Stella." Willow, admitted.

"Are you guys not friends anymore?"

"No not after she continually attempted to break you and Jaden up. No 'friend' of mine would ever do that."

"Awh, that's too bad. You and her were good friends."

"Too bad?!" Sky yelled a bit loudly, causing us to shh her. "You're way too nice. That bitch not only tried to steal your boyfriend, but also tried to fight you over it." I shrugged my shoulders, mentally saying "It doesn't matter".

"I'll tell you why she's so nonchalant about it." Madison said. "Word on the street is: you knocked the living daylights out of Stella."

All the girls gasped. "Is it true?" Sky asked.

I shrugged my shoulders again. "Maybe."

"Damn!! How come all the exciting things happen when I'm not around?"

"The question is, how come you're not around when all the exciting stuff happens?"