Chapter 16: Countdown

August 15th

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Was that the door?" Sky sleepily said.

"What else what it be?" I retorted.

"Shutup." Sky got up out of bed and opened the door. I glanced at the clock above my head reading 6:00 am. "Uhh, Dani, I think this is for you." I climbed out of bed wondering who in the world would be at the door for me at six in the morning. I opened the door wider for me to fit with Sky beside me. Standing in the other side was a guy with a MSFTS shirt, holding a single red rose in his hand. "This has your name on it." Sky said handing me a folded card. On the front of the card was my name in a very familiar hand writing, which instantly made me smile.

"Here you go ma'am." The man handed me the rose, and I closed the door.

"What does the card say?" Sky asked looking over my shoulder.

I opened the card reading it out loud.

"Dear Kristyn,

You're A Beautiful, Smart, And Talented. You're Everything A Guy Could Ask For. Everything You Do Is Adorable, Even the Way You Snore. All I Ask Is That When You Go to Sleep, Dream About Me. Until Next Time. - 30 Days.

Sincerely,

Christopher Syre"

"Who's Christopher Syre? And who the hell is Kristyn?"

I laughed laying the rose on top of my dresser, and the card in my box of important things. "Two people who love each other." Sky gave me a look telling me she was still confused.

I got back in bed, smiling as I closed my eyes. "OOHH!! IT'S YOU AND JADEN!!" Sky said, finally getting what the card meant.

~*~

August 25th

Sky and I were leaving class when two guys - one the same one who was at my door some days ago-and a girl walked up to us, all wearing MSFTS Clothing. The Girl handed me a card, and I opened it, reading aloud so Sky could hear me.

"Dear Kristyn,

I Love You To Pluto And Back. Without Your Love, It Hurts Like A Heart Attack. Even Though You're Not Here With Me, Your Still In My Heart. Without A Doubt, I've Been Yours From The Start. Until Next Time. - 20 Days.

Sincerely,

Christopher Syre"

I smiled reading the card. "He's so corny." Sky said from behind me.

Looking up I realized the three kids were still here, with something hiding behind each of their backs. "Whatcha got there?" I asked.

The boy held 3 bags of Lindor Truffles-my favorite kind of chocolate. Next, the girl held out a big teddy bear wearing a MSFTS tee and jacket with a red bowtie. The last boy held out a box of Chocolate dipped strawberries.

"Are those chocolate dipped strawberries?!" Sky gasped. "Oh please Dani, can I have them, please?" she asked, tugging on my arm like a little toddler.

"Yes, just stop pulling on me."

She took the strawberries from the boy's hand and took a bite of one. "Mmmm. Sweet heaven." I took the rest of the gifts from the kids and Sky and I walked to our dorm. "I can't believe Jaden is doing all this for you. If only Mateo was that sweet."

"I'm sure Mateo will have something up his sleeve for you when he gets home... Or in his pants." I said, causing both Sky and I to laugh the rest of the walk home.

~*~

August 30th

Walking to my car, a MSFTS Messenger guy handed me a note.

"Dear Kristyn,

You're Worth More Than Silver And Gold, And All The Diamonds The World May Hold. At 3:00 Sharp, Turn On Your Radio, And Have Fun Grooving To The Flow. Until Next Time. - 15 Days.

Sincerely,

Christopher Syre"

"The Radio?" I said to myself.

As I got in my car, it was already 2:59. I turned on the radio and heard the man begin to speak. "We all have that special girl in our life, and we all want to let that special girl know just how special she is. This next song is dedicated to Kristyn from Christopher Syre. Kristyn, he loves you." The man stopped talking and a song began to play. I knew exactly what song was playing as soon as I heard "Baby squirrel you's a sexy motherfucker".

~*~

September 8th

Sky and I was studying in our room when we heard a knock on the door. I got up to open the door to the same MSFTS Messenger guy who has delivered every surprise Jaden has sent.

"Hey uhh.... What's your name again?"

"Steven."

"Hello Steven. How do you know Jaden?"

"I'm Moi and Teo's cousin. Jaden gave me these notes to give to you on set dates, and he pays me enough to buy the presents, and have a bit left for myself."

"Oh ok."

"Here's your card." He said, giving me a red folded card. "And this is your present." Steven stepped aside, revealing a wagon full of red, white, pink, and black roses.

"Oh my gosh, how many roses are those?"

"I forgot. It's probably on the card though." I opened the card, reading it to myself.

"Dear Kristyn,

360 Red Roses For Everyday I Loved You, And 207 Pink Roses For Everyday I Had Your Heart. 165 Black Roses For Every Day I Broke It, And 30 White Roses For Every Day You've Given Me A Clean New Start. - 5 Days.

Sincerely,

Christopher Syre"

I smiled. Then I noticed on every card, there's been a countdown. "Steven, do you know what the countdown is for?"

"No, not at all. That's one thing Jaden didn't tell me."

"Oh, ok." I pulled the wagon in the room and closed the door. When I turned around, there was another knock on the door. "Yes?" I said opening the door to Steven.

"And tell Sky that Mateo says he loves her, and misses her."

Before I could relay the message, Sky rushed to the door pushing me out the way. "You tell Mateo, if he wants to tell me something, he can send it in a card every week with a boatload of awesome romantic gifts!!" -Slamming the door, she turned on her heels and walked back to her desk. "Stupid romantic-less sensed boy."

~*~

A/N:

Hi there

I know this chapter is pretty short, it's not really my favorite but... Oh well. Until the next update.