Chapter 41: Republic Records

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining from the window above the bed, and Jaden sleeping; resting his head on my bare chest. I noticed his body slowly moving up and down-- the motion of his steady breathing-- and I couldn't help but smile to myself. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling out the tangles I frequently came across.

He groggily groaned, turning and flipping over to the pillow on the other side if the bed. I laughed to myself before snatching the blankets off of my body and made my way to the bathroom. I stepped in the shower under the hot steaming water and washed my body and hair before getting back out and wrapping a towel around my body and hair. When I walked back into Jaden's room, he was still laying in the bed with his face buried in the pillows.

"Jaadeen," I called out to him. He didn't respond. I walked into the closet and put in a pair of his boxers and a MSFTS extended tee before going back in the room and sitting on the bed where Jaden laid. "Babe, it's past 10... Get up."

"No.." He groaned.

"Come on... You said you had something planned for us today? What time?"

"Not until later... Can I have another hour?" He mumbled.

"Okay." I finally gave in. "I'll wake you at 12." I stood from the bed as Jaden moved around in the bed making himself more comfortable. I walked downstairs into the kitchen where Sky was already sitting at the breakfast table eating eggs.

"Goodmorning." I greeted happily. "You and Teo stayed out late. Where'd ya'll go?"

"Everywhere. We went to Central Park, and the Empire State Building, and that thing.. umm.. What's that statue thing called? The lady with the fire?" She made a funny face, trying to think of the name that was right on the tip of her tongue.

"You mean the Statue of Liberty?"

"Yeah that!!" We both laughed and she continued eating her breakfast. "So what did you and Jaden do yesterday?"

"We hung out with Tori and her boyfriend."

"Tori has a boyfriend?!" She said very surprised.

"No, not yet. I think they'll end up together though. They're so cute."

"Oh young love." She sighed. "So cute. I remember when I was 12... I lived in Canada and I dated this guy named Luke, and oh my gosh he was so cute."

"Cuter than me?" I looked up towards the door and saw Mateo standing in the doorway. He stepped down into the kitchen

"Way cuter than you." Sky teased. He sarcastically gasped and stormed out of the kitchen as if he were angry. "If that's the best his acting has to offer, he's going to need to find another profession."

~*~

Jaden's POV

When 12 o'clock finally rolled around, I woke up and got myself cleaned and dressed. I wore a black hoodie under a white MSFTS button up, a black MSFTS blazer, and of course black drop crotch pants. Afterwards I took the time to sit at the desk in my room, and began to sketch something that'd I'd been thinking of lately. I've always dreamed of this, and I'm finally going to make it happen.

When I was done with the sketch and I made sure all the requirements were added, I made my way downstairs. Sky, Teo, and Danielle were all sitting in the living room watching TV and laughing.

"Hey baby." I said hopping on the couch beside Danielle. I placed my hand on her cheek, turning her head towards me to bring her into a lingering passionate kiss.

"Mmm. What was that for?" She said slowly pulling away.

"Just because I love you." She looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes, telling me she loved me too. "Now go get dressed, you can't wear that to where we are going."