Chapter 10

9 months after explosion

You were on the train back to Central City. It had been a while since you had gone and you wanted to see Taylor. You haven't talked to her in months.

You ended up getting a room at the same hotel you did of the Accelerator explosion. You plan meet Taylor at CC Jitters.

You walk in the door and Taylor was at the counter. She ordered coffee for the both of you. She sets down the coffee before giving you a hug.

"Hey you!" She says.

"Hey," you respond. You two sit down and you look at Taylor. "So you know what I am going to ask right?"

She nods her head. "I am okay... But the explosion was bad. People died. A lot were wounded, me being one of them. One guy is in a coma, he got struck by lightning."

"What was his name, do you know?" You asked out of curiosity. You start to take a sip of coffee.

"Barry Allen, I think." Taylor says nonchalantly. You choke on your coffee.

"Barry?" You asked. "What happened?"
Taylor looks at you, surprised by the demand. Then a sly smile spreads across her face.

"So there was a guy involved that day?"

"What? No! I-" You try to explain. "Okay, look. There was no guy, I barely even know Barry, it's just... I met him quickly because he accidentally bumped into me and knocked my coffee out of my hands. But he helped me pick up the cup and apologized. We talked for a couple minutes. That's it."

"Okay what ever you say..." Taylor smiled.

"You..." You start to laugh. "You're so weird.

"Yes I am... And you know what?" Taylor says. "I am going to meet you two up again... After he wakes up... If he gets out of the coma before you get over thirty..."

You laugh. "How?"

"I have my ways."