Chapter 32

"Okay, who the hell are you?" You demanded. "How did you get into my apartment?"

"That is not important at the moment." The yellow blur says.

"Um, yes it is." You say. "I want to know how you got in here."

"I will explain, but first I have something I want to discuss with you. As long as you corporate, this won't be hard for you at all."

"Fine... What do you want?" You ask, your arms crossed.

"I want answers."

"About?"

"What do you know about The Flash."

"You're the second person to ask me that." You say. "I'm sorry, but I don't know much. All I know that hes a red streak saving the city.  Now if you could get out of my apartment that would be great, thank you."

"You know more than you think," the stranger says. "You do care for him... In both his worlds. And many universes. I'm sure you know who I speak of."

The yellow flash seemed to know more about you and whoever he was talking about more than you did. "No." You blatantly said. "I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't know anything! Now, get out of my house before I call the cops!"

The yellow flash ran, your eyes couldn't see him until he had you pushed up against your wall. He had his hand around your neck, just enough that you could barely breathe. "I even if you did. They wouldn't be able to catch me." he chuckled, gazing at you with wonder.

"I do have to say, he did choose a feisty one... Goodbye" he said. "(Y/n)."

(Cue The Flash's dramatic music that happens before commercial break ;P)

***

"I have burgers and fries for a Mr/ Ms (F/N) (L/N)?" You look up to the front door, to find Barry with three bags of Big Belly Burger in his hands. He had gone out and fetched some fast food [haha fast food ;)] for dinner.

"Hey Barr," you say getting up from your place on the couch. "that was quick what did you done run home?" you joked winking.

"yeah," he laughed kind of nervously. That was strange. you thought.

You walk up to barry at the door, embracing the kiss he gives you. You smile through the kiss, and you could tell he was too. Pulling back you gazed into his eyes and smirked. You grabbed the food and ran to the dinner table.

"I cant tell if you're happy to see me... or the food." Barry joked.

"Is both good?" you asked jokingly.

"I guess..." he say sarcastically, kissing you once more. "okay lets eat I'm starving!"

"It was all that running you did." you said, nudging him in the shoulder.

"Totally." he said rolling his eyes, with nervousness in his chuckle.

-*-

"Hey Barry?"

"Yeah (y/n)?"

"Can I ask you something?" You ask, cuddling on the couch with Barry, the news on the tv.

"Sure go ahead."

"What do you think of Harrison wells, and the particle accelerator?" He sits up and looks into my eyes. Hints of confusion, worry and wonder are in his expression. "More specifically the explosion o it."

"May I ask why?" He says.

"Today at work, I talked with Iris and one of our editors... And well he thinks that Harrison wells isn't the man people believe him to be. And that the accelerator was meant to blow up." You explain. "I just wanted to know what you thought."

After a few moments of consideration, he smiled down at you and said, "I have admired Harrison Wells for a while, and I don't believe he would do something like that. The particle accelerator explosion was just a mere accident."

"Can I ask you one more question?"

"Of course."

"You're always honest with me... Right? You don't lie to me."

"If this is about me _____

"No no no it's not about that!" You laughed. "I'm talking about your not hiding anything from me are you?"

"No,"

"You sure?"

"Yes... Why?"

You but your lower lip. You haven't told him about the yellow flash yet.

"I just get the feeling, that-"

"(Y/n), something is definitely bothering you. What is it?"

You hated it when he could read you. You were so readable, if that makes any sense. You were like a open book to him even at times when you didn't want to. Especially now.

"Barry, there is now a yellow flash. I am not sure who he is or what exactly he wants but he was in the apartment last night. He was looking for answers about the streak or The Flash. He said 'You do care for him... In both his worlds. And many universes. I'm sure you know who I speak of.' My first thought was you, but then I thought, no he tells me everything. But then I thought, what if he doesn't."

"WAIT THE REVERSE FLASH WAS IN YOUR APARTMENT LAST NIGHT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" Barry shouted. "(Y/n), WHAT WERE YOU THINKING THAT GUY IS DANGEROUS!"

"Wait what did you call him? The reverse flash?" You ask, ignoring his concern.

"Ah that's a um nick-name for him... At the CCPD."

"Okay... But I still haven't asked." You say. "Barry, are you The Flash?"

"(Y/n)-"

"And don't lie to me... Please tell me the truth."

"(Y/n)-" Barry started but his phone began to ring. He looked at the collar ID and started getting up in a hurry. "I'm sorry (Y/n), it's work I've got to go."

And he left.

-*-

HALLELUJAH FINALS ARE DONE!!!

Sorry for such the long wait, I am trying to get better but it seems that I am getting worse (*_*)

ANYWAYS, HOLY CRAP ITS BEEN A WHILE HOW IS EVERYONE? Is anyone still in school? If not how is your summer going so far?

Hope everyone is doing well and talk to you guys soon <3 :)

-Joslyn