Chapter 21

You fiddle with the rose Barry gave to you last night. It was a deep red and the edge of the petals were somewhat already shriveling up. Overall, it was beautiful. The petals outstretched so much the rose what a bit big, but pretty. There were no thorns so you didn't have to worry about pricking your finger one.

Last night at the movies, you two had shared a bucket at popcorn. You felt like it was the, most cliche thing ever, but when you went to grab a handful of the buttery popcorn, when your hand touched his.

You both pulled them away, but unlike those cliche moments, you didn't hold hands. You wanted to, but didn't. You two just sat there, enjoying the movie and each other's company.

You saw him look at you a couple of times from the corner of your eye. When you turned to look at him, he would have just looked away, which made you smile to yourself.

Your phone buzzed on the table next to you.

Kyle- HHHHEEEEYYYY
How did last night go? ;)

You laugh to no one.

You- it was AWESOME :)

Kyle- THAT well huh?

You- it was really fun, he is amazing... He's really nice :)

Kyle- Oh god... Here we go ;)

You- har har I gtg I got a job interview today :)

Kyle- Ooh fancy... Where?
Big Belly Burger? XD

You- No at CCPN :)
Tho Big Belly Burger doesn't sound TOO bad... XD

*********
Hello my readers :)

So as I said what? A couple chapters ago? I said I would have a Destiel fan fiction written... Well the first two chapters are up! If you are a fan and want to read it. :)

And THERES A NEW COVER!!! I want to know what you think... Because even I am like... Hmmm... I don't know. So tell me what you think in the comments below! :)

Gotta flash!
Joslyn (•_•)