Chapter 11

You and Taylor talk about everything. You told her about Kyle, and how he recovered from his car accident. She talked about the guy that she had been seeing from work. 

You got up to get some more coffee. You turn towards the door and stop dead in your tracks when you see the Barry Allen in the door way, coming in. He was wearing jeans, a jacket and red shirt.

He was smiling and soon you saw the reason why. You saw the girl he was with at S. T. A. R. Labs that night. She was a waitress at CC Jitters.

You turn to Taylor and nod towards him. She understood.

"That's him?" She asked. You nodded, you look back over to him and he has the girl's hand on his chest, and he is smiling. She is too. She says something and a tray behind her crashes, glass spreading across the floor. He moved really fast as he looked behind her, so fast that you barely even saw him. You shook your head. Was that an illusion? Did you see that correctly? No it was impossible to move that fast. It definitely was an illusion.

Taylor had to get back to work, so you two say goodbye. The girl that was with Barry went away for something, just as you get up to leave. You head to the door, averting your eyes away from Barry, but he noticed you.

You heard him say, "(Y/n)?"