Chapter 14

(A/N: This is kind of like a "filler" chapter... The action will start next chapter... ;) ...)

You sat at the police station, with a shock blanket draped over your shoulders. You don't remember much from the Bank. You remember up to the glass roof shattering, and that was about it. There were multiple people there, all from the bank.

You look up. Someone over to talk to you. He had blode hair, blue eyes and wore a white dress shirt, blue tie and a dark blue suit and vest. He had his  Detective badge on his belt. "Hi, I'm Detective Eddie Thawne. Can I ask to you a few questions about the bank?" You nodded, still in shock.  "Can you tell me what happened?"

"I walked into the bank, to withdraw some money from my account, since I'm buying an apartment, and I get in line, and this guy wearing a baseball cap hands the lady behind the counter a slip of paper. I assumed it was a check to deposit. But she instantly looked confused and scared." You explain. The detective wrote down notes of what you was saying. He kept looking up at you and down at his paper. "The man took a step back, and raised his hands up, then the next thing I knew, was the roof shattered and I was ducking for cover."

"Can you explain what happened? Like when he raised his hands?"

"There were like... storm clouds." Now that you were explain this out loud, the whole incident was freakish. The storm clouds and the guy who made them appear in the building. No one normal could do that. It seemed like something from a Sci-fi movie, or a superhero comic. Like the X-Men or something. (a/n: I couldn't resist making a reference... even though it's not the same company.)

"Storm clouds?" Eddie repeated. You found yourself nodding. He wrote it down and looked at you, then he smiled. "Thank you for your time. A sketch artist is going to work with you... if you're up to it." He gets up and another officer, the sketch artist, came and sat down in the seat Detective Thawne was in.

She asked you to describe the man you saw. You told her he was wearing a leather jacket and a baseball cap. He had blond hair that went down to the middle of his neck. You never saw his face, so she thanked you and went off to lady behind the counter, since she somewhat saw his face.

You were allowed to go.