Chapter 33

"He what?" Taylor asked. You two were on a coffee break at CC Jitters. Since you haven't able to talk in a while, there was a lot to talk about.

"Before he could answer me, his phone rung and he said it was work... so I understand he had to leave but I don't know." You say staring down at your coffee cup, playing with the lid.

"And why do you think he's the flash?" Taylor asked you, taking a sip of coffee.

"Well think about it," you say, resituating in your chair. "Barry was in a coma for nine months. Then all of a sudden the flash appears nine months after Barry got hit by a lightning bolt. The Flash knows me. For multiple reasons. He has smiled at me before. But it's not one of those hey-how-you-doing-oh-no-big-deal-I'm-just-about-to-save-your-life kind of smile, but a hey-(y/n)-nice-to-see-you-here-even-though-you-might-die-here-I can't-wait-to-see-you-later type of smile. Not to mention, that creep-o reverse flash guy that said, and I quote, "You do care for him... In both his worlds. And many universes. I'm sure you know who I speak of."

Taylor intensively listens to you as you explain.

"All the pieces fit!" You exclaim.

"True, they do... and I mean don't get me wrong, that'll be hella cool if he is," she says. "but why does it matter if he is or not?"

"It doesn't. The only thing is that bothers me about it is that he's kept it from me."

Taylor leans forward in her chair to look you closer in the eye. "Girl/Boy, I'm going to say multiple things bare with me. One, honey, it's normal to have secrets in a relationship. In fact is practically impossible to know every single little thing about your parter. And two, maybe he is trying to protect you, have you thought of that?"

"No... I haven't." you realized. "Tay... you are a genius you know that?"

"I try to be." She jokes.

****
Short chapter! But at least ya got one 😜
So I was tagged in this thing by @Gigithepug
So why not? 🤗

****Short chapter! But at least ya got one 😜So I was tagged in this thing by @GigithepugSo why not? 🤗

1) yes... what's even worse is that it's the most cliché crush ever... it's on one of my best friends 😂
2) Jolie (JJ is my nickname)
3) I am 5 4 and there I shall stay because I haven't grown in three years
4)Green (I have the rarest color in the world 😂)
5) listening to "you will be found" from Dear Evan Hansen... I don't remember when that was though
6) being forever alone 😅😂
7) Guillotine by Jon Bellion
8) My best friend (not the one I have a crush on to be clear 😂) my-best-friend-who-I-call-my-sister-best-friend
9) Wattpad and Netflix are pretty tied😜
10) jackandsally81
izzysan123
izzyfizzy2020
JulietsEmoPhase
Geekly_Chic_Fangirl
AubreyJCortez
damndolann
oknovak
Tate_AHS_Violet
Michaela_Jayne
allycatb122
AthenaLentz
XxSkater2Girl16xX
Hamilsquad13
blazesnape
PaigeNelson726
a_taber12
dream_files
fangirl_squared
coolcharby