Chapter 26

You were at CCPN, and you just finished up the article. You get up to get a cup of (drink), when a flash of red and yellow stopped in front of the window. You quickly look up to see a man in a scarlet suit standing outside the door.

You could had sworn one side of his mouth went up in a smirk before he ran off in a flash.

-*-

"Barry, I saw him again last night, the streak." you say walking into the forensic science floor. He was looking at chemicals in a vial when you walked in. He looks up and in surprise, almost drops the vial.

"(Y/n)!" Barry says, setting down the vial in the stand. "Hey, sorry, I'm surprised your here. Anyways, you did?"

"Yeah, I was working last night and he stopped outside the door." You explain. But you left out the smirk part out, because you didn't know how he would react, especially since you two went out. Even though you weren't officially going out, you didn't want to include that tiny detail.

"Huh," Barry said. He seemed like he was almost about to smile.

"He is real, I couldn't have been hallucinating." You said, your smile the biggest it's been in a while. "Right?"

"Well, if your sure you saw him I'm sure he's out there." Barry agreed. "Plus, there was a few criminals that have been captured, and police don't know who caught them."

"That explains some things," You nod. He chuckles as he brings you a stool. You sit down as he goes back to the vial.

"So how did the article go?" Barry asks you.

"Good," you say. "I got it done little but late in the night, but I got it done."

"Barry," someone says behind you. You turn around to see Eddie Thawne. "We need those test results from last weeks case as soon as possible, also," he holds up a folder. "Here's another."

"Yeah, those results are almost finished." Barry says taking the folder from Eddie. "Oh, Eddie this is (y/n)."

"Hi again," you say.

"Again?" Barry asks, in surprise.

"I met her a few weeks ago with the Mardon case." Eddie explained. "The one with the freak storm accidents."

"Yeah, I know which one your talking about."

"I will leave you to your cases, so you can get them done." You say checking the time on your watch. "I have to go anyways, this was my fifteen minute break."

"I'll get them done," Barry says, as you get off the stool he had brought you.

"Okay, you better!"

******

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late update, I was super busy this week with getting ready for school, and all that fun stuff.

Speaking of which I go back tomorrow... T^T

But I have to so

But I have to so... Oh well.

I will try to get an update done for this week(end).

Well Gotta Flash
Joslyn :)