Chapter 17

*A few hours later*

You stood at the train station, your suitcase in hand.

Thinking back on Barry and your hug today, you smiled. Did you like him? Did he like you? You were never good with telling if a guy liked you or not. Boys were the one of the places in life that you were not an expert in. That would be cool if he liked you.

You sat listening to music, no one else was around. You sat alone on a bench in the station. You didn't hear when someone came up behind you.

The next thing you know, you pass out, all you see is black.

-*-

The next thing you know it's night time. Your vision is blurry, and all you can see are colors. The colors mixed. As you vision came back, you recognized some of the objects in the room... Barn to be exact. There were hay stacks around the room. Thick metal chains hung from the sides on walls. Lights hung from the ceiling. The barn doors were to the left of you.

You looked off to the side, and the robber you saw twice today was sitting on a metal chair, staring at you.

"Hello sleepyhead. You're awake." He got up to stand in front of you.

"What do you want?" you snap.

"Just some answers," the criminal explained. "I noticed you were around that guy that confronted me today, so I thought who better than you to give me the answers I want... How is he like me?"

"How is who like you?"

"What's his name... your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend... we're just friends." (Though you wish otherwise.)

"And what? You never knew he had..."

"What?" You heard a sound that sounded like a car door slamming. It sounded very close, and two voices were right outside. One of them came in gun in hand, and the other of the two came in after- it was Detectives Eddie Thawne and Joe.

"'Mardon,'" Joe warned. "'On your feet, hands on your head.'"

"'You got me...'" Mardon grinned.

"Why do you have her here?" Eddie asked, referring to you.

"I wanted to ask her a few questions."

"Yeah, that totally explains why she's tied up." Joe shot sarcastically. "Eddie," Joe pointed to Mardon, who had his hand up near his head. The smoke like clouds from earlier started to form around him and Mardon whipped his hands down, making the ground shake, and the detectives flying backward.

"'Do you think your guns could stop God?'" Mardon shouted.

Why is he calling himself God? You thought.

"'Why the hell would God need to rob banks?'" Joe asked.

"'You're right... I've been thinking too small.'" A dirt sand and dust twisted up towards the ceiling, breaking it in the process of reaching higher and higher. Joe came over to you, untying the rope around your chest, with your help, Joe gets an unconscious Eddie out of the barn doors before the forming storm broke through the barn, whipping you against the police car door. The tornado moved, and a roof of a dog house came hurdling towards the car.

You watch the piece came nearer and nearer, bracing yourself for impact, when a flash (no pun intended) of red and yellow jumped and knocked the top out of the way, landing under it in the process.

The person under the roof top stands up, shoving the wreckage to the side.

You could see it was a male, dressed in a scarlet suit, and you could tell he was saying something, but with the wind, you couldn't make out the words. He made eye contact with you, swearing he smirked a little.

A cape of lightning followed behind the guy as he circled the cyclone. He soon got knocked from the side, rolling until stopping at the hill.

"'It's too strong,'" he shouted. He must have had an earpiece in his mask, he looked like he was in thought, watching the twister of dirt move towards the city. With a breath, he ran faster towards Mardon then he did the first time.

Joe watched in amazement beside you, with Eddie still unconscious on the side. The bottom of the storm got thinner and thinner before it blew a gust of wind, pieces of debris tumbling to the ground.

"Stay here" Joe said, like you were a dog or a little kid. "Don't watch." He run towards the two people, gun out of his pocket and in hand. The man in the suit's mask was removed. Joe shot his gun- You thought towards the man in the red suit, but Mardon fell to the ground, and Joe dropped to his knees, blocking your view from the man who just saved the city.

Who are you? You wonder.

-*-

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was too busy saving Central City... not. My family that live away came in for a little while so I could write for a bit- But I am back!!! XD

More updates are coming soon, and thank you to everyone who read, vote, and or comment!

Gotta FLASH!

Joslyn (•.•)