Finding out

I always suspected I was adopted , I have dark brown hair , brown eyes and olive skin , I always knew it was a possibility. My mom has blonde hair and blue eyes and my dad had sandy blond and light brown hair with green eyes.
Mom had called me down from my room into the kitchen, I walked into the kitchen to see both my parents sat by the kitchen table , on the table was a brown file like one that you see I the principals office , I took a seat and my mother said
" honey , no matter what we tell you now , we both want you to know we love you very much"
I started to get a bit scared now
Dad says "when me and your mother first got married we tried for about 3 years for your mother to get pregnant, we soon discovered that I did not have a very high sperm count so the chances of your mother getting pregnant were very very slim, we spent about a year just absorbing what we had been told so we decided on adopting a child , loving that child like its our own."
Mom stars to speak now
" well when we got approved for adoption, we got a call one night saying that a baby girl had been dropped off on the doorstep of the adoption agency , you were only hours old and we could not trace the mother or parents down , we took you in that night and you made our life worth living , I'm sorry honey , but we think that you are ready to know the truth about who you are"
I didn't know what to say except " well I always suspected it , but I love you both anyway and to me you are still my mom and dad , what's in the file ?" I ask
" this is all your information about you , when you were abandoned, there was a letter with you , it said to give to you when you think you are ready " mom pushed the file towards me and I opened it , inside is information about me , and a letter titled " to my little baby girl "
I open the letter slowly wondering why no one has opened it before , I put out the letter and start to read al loud
"To my little girl,
All I can say is I'm sorry but I couldn't bring you back home with me, I'm sorry.
My sweet little Harper, you look so like your father, it's scary. My name is kris Jenner and I am your mother , your father is Bruce Jenner , you have 6 half siblings and 2 full sisters , I don't know if you will want to meet me or any of your family but me and Bruce decide it would be best to keep you away from the spotlight, I'm sorry. This is no life for a child , my children have all grown up in the spotlight, and no matter how much I try to protect them they always get hurt. If you ever want to find us and just talk ring this number 3344455522112468877 and say your name and say the eagle has landed, we will get you to us somehow.

All my love kris xx"