Press

I wake up still in Patrick's arms , I slowly start to get up but Patrick's hold is too strong , I whisper to him " baby I need to pee " he then bites my ear and packs me cheek and loosens his hold on me. I then go to the toilet and go into the kitchen , I start making some pancakes , I hear Patrick come in and open the fridge door and pour out some apple juice for us both. He then comes up behind me and kisses my neck , I tell him to stop but he doesn't. I then finish the pancakes and we sit down at the island table. I grab my phone and look at my social media I'm tagged in an article so I open the article up it says " everyone knows about the sour relationship between jaden smith and harper Jenner , it was discovered that jaden was cheating on harper with a girl called Sarah. After clearing jaden out of her life it appears that harper Jenner has moved on , she was spotted with Patrick swartsnigger at the beach , he has then been seeing with harper on dates. We have no confirmation of the relationship. " I read this aloud and patrick says " do you want to go public ? " I reply " no , I rushed into it last time let them speculate even more " we then finish breakfast and Patrick leaves. I then have a shower and I decide to ring Kendall and see what she's doing , she picks up and she asks if I want to go on a hike I say sure so I get on a Gary sports bra some Gary yoga pants then some trainers. I then drive to where Kendall is meeting me and I see her car , I get out with my bottle of water I knock on her window she gets out and hugs me then we start the hike.

After a nice hike we both head home , I have a shower and mom tells me were all having a family dinner , I sk if I can invite Patrick and she says sure so I ring him and ask him he says sure , I then put on some white jeans and a nude top with some heels , I walk into the kitchens me help mom make all the food. Everyone arrives soon after and we all have a good time , until rob posts a pic of blanc pregnant , mom is heartbroken we all are , at least I've got Patrick to tell me it will be all right in the end. I'm just worried about rob. After having an eventful night , Patrick says " what you doing for the next 5 days ? " I reply " nothing why ? " he replies" its a surprise " I then say goodbye to him and head to bed.

The next day ------------
I wake up to mom saying " harper honey , wake up you've got to pack a bag we've got an emergency meeting in New York , it's a business deal so it might take 5 days , take all your best stuff and ellen wants you on the show in 6 days " I hop out of bed grab all my nice stuff an fold it into my bag , I put all my makeup into the bag and all my essentials. I then put on s!me jeans a top and some trainers grab my phone and handbag and rush downstairs , I put my suitcase into the boot and mom tells me she's got our passports. When we arrive at the jet , Patrick is stood there looking all sexy. I get out an ask mom what's going on she says " there's no emergency deal your mans taking you on a secret break for 5 days " I then walk over to him and passionately kiss him , thi is just what I need , I ask him where we're going and he says " Paris , dads got a house there so were staying there " I kiss him again and say" thank you baby " he says " anything for you " we then set off. I fall asleep next to Patrick and I am awoken by the air stewardess slightly shaking me saying " miss we have landed " I thank her and get up , I then see that Patrick is asleep so I hit him in the chest and he wakes up he says " hey ! What was that for ! " I reply " oh nothing baby " we ten leave the jet and were driven opposite the Eiffel Tower and Patrick says " we're here " I get out and he unlocks the front door if a sweet town house.

The next 5 days ------------

The next 5 days fly by , me and Patrick make sweet sweet love together , we have some real fun , we go site seeing , out for dinner , everything a normal person would do when in Paris but its time to go home , I say to him on the way to the jet " lets go public " he looks at me and says " if your sure " in the way back we discuss how we can announce this I say " well I'm on Ellen tomorrow I could announce it then ? " he replies " can I come to the studio and watch tomorrow ? " I say sure and then i cuddle into him and peck his lips. Mom picks us up and we drop Patrick off at his dads , I tell mom about having such a great time an thank her for letting me go " we then get back home , everyone I there they all say I was gone for too long an they all missed me , we then have some food together an I end up playing with the kids all afternoon. After everyone has gone mom goes on a date with Corey and I get an early night.

The next day ---------

I wake up to my alarm and I throw on my track suit I then go and pick up Patrick from his dads and we decide to do a drive thru of Starbucks I then drive to the studio and in rushed into hair and make up , I snap chat the whole experience for all the fans to see and Ellen pops her head into the dressing room she welcomes me and I tell her I've got some news to share with her on the show she replies " your just like khloe you know " I then get to pick what I wear , I decide On a nude mini dress and some flat nude shoes , before I go on Patrick says " you look so sexy baby " he then kisses me on the cheek. I then go in and I sit down with Ellen , she asks me some questions ten she says " when I popped into your dressing room you said you needed to tell me and the audience so what is it ?!! I'm dying to know " I reply " um well there has been a lot of speculation about me seeing Patrick but we both want to confirm that we are an item now " Ellen then says " Patrick's here , you don't think he will come on do you ?! " I say " it's up to him , lets find out after this break " I then head backstage and I ask Patrick if he will come out and he says sure , I tell the producer and he tells Ellen were then shooting again , Patrick comes out and sits next to me she asks " so have you had your first holiday together yet ?" I reply " he took me to Paris for 5 days , we got back yesterday actually " Ellen and the whole audience awwww at us and I can't help but blush soon after the interview is over and we leave the studio we decide to go mini golfing so I change into some leggings and a top and drive to the mini golf place.