The exclusive

I woke up at 6 am , I threw on some adidas joggers with a adidas top and jacket , I walk downstairs to see about 50 people running around. I walk into the kitchen and grab two pieces of toast and put them on a plate dad then walks in and says " hey , eat that then come to your mum and I s room we've got something to tell you before we have the interview.

I quickly eat my breakfast and then I go to mom and dads room , mom says sit on the bed which I do ( m - mom  , d - dad , h - Harper ) 
M & d - were getting divorced
H - what ?!! Why ?!!
D - we've both realised that were not completely happy together
H - well as long as you both want this , so are you revealing this in the interview today ?
M - yeah

Me and mom go downstairs and we are met at the bottom of the stairs by a man called Stephan , he takes us through  what the plan of today is 1 he of hair , makup and clothes each then straight into the interview.

After getting ready , we all head outside where the pool is in the background along with the house , basically we got asked questions like who am I , how old am I , basically getting to know me. Mom has told the production team that she and dad are getting divorced so about half way through mom says"  well me and Bruce have had a great marriage but we have become two very different people and he will always be my best friend " , they ask us about 20 questions after that then they say it's a wrap , they edit all of it into an episode and start to advertise it , mom and dad put it on their social medias and we are told it is going to be debuting tomorrow night at 9pm . All of the people home and we all sit outside watching the sun set , kourtney turns up with all her kids , she s a mess so I put all the kids to bed whilst she talks to mom and dad about it , me and Courtney decide to take the kids to the funfair tomorrow and we end up sleeping in the same bed because she didn't want to sleep by herself.

Next day --------
I wake up next to Penelope and mason on the other side of me , I look at my clock and realise it's 10 am so I wake P and mason up , reign is lying in his cot wide awake so I leave kourtney in bed for another hour and grab reign from his cot , I carry him on my hip then p is holding my hand and mason is holding hers.

We go into the kitchen to discover mom sitting at the table working , she grabs reign from me and sits him on her knee , P and mason sit at the island saying " we want pancakes , we want pancakes " I give in and P helps me cook them , I make reigns bottle of milk and give it to mom , we all eat some pancakes and I save two for kourt , mason is playing with reign and p wants me to plait her hair , I do it in two French braids and she kisses me on the cheek.
Kourtney walks into the kitchen at about 11 and says what a nice sleep she has , she thanked me for looking after the kids and I get out her two pancakes and she gobbles them up , we tell the kids were going to the funfair and they start to get ready , I decide on wearing some blue ripped shorts a white Adidas tank  top then some timberlands , I grab my phone , sunglasses and I put on some mascara. Kourt says I have a great sense of style , P said she wanted me to dress her so I picked out a black and white tank top for her along with some studded and ripped jeans then she wanted to put on her converses, kourt came out the bathroom in practically the same outfit but not a tank top just a white long top with no sleeves.

After everyone was ready we decided to get in kourt's car , when we got out the driveway there were paps everywhere , Kourt made a call and she said can we have 4 security guards please , just in case. We were met by our guards and we all went on the rides , we weeny recognized because we all had shades on , it was a really good day.

We all had some dinner at home and we all going to the cinema room and watched some tv , we were all very apprehensive about the show coming out and what people would think , the editors had been in touch with mom all day just to make sure she was happy , mom had been in touch with her lawyer today as well to make me officially Harper Jenner , all I have to do is sign a piece of paper tomorrow morning. Scott had been trying to get a hold of Kourt all day but she has ignored his calls she told me that he went out drinking two nights ago , reign was screaming , P woke up and ended up sleeping with her that night whilst Scott was nowhere to be seen, I said to her she should send him to rehab and get the help he need.

it is exactly 9 pm and we are all huddled together in the cinema room , the show has just started and it looks pretty good. at the end of the show notice, my notifications on my phone are going off the chart , I've gained 6 mil followers on insta , people want my snap chat name and it's going off !!

I post a picture of P's hair that I did and it instantly got 5 mil likes, I created a new snap chat and then I put it in my bio on Instagram , I added all my family and they added me back, mom warned me about putting things on social media and said I would be careful. We all ended up falling asleep in the cinema room.

The next day ------------------

The next day I woke up at 10 am to find everyone else still asleep , P was in my arms so I picked her up and then put her back down where I was sleeping and put the blanket back over her.I decided on making blueberry pancakes for everyone for breakfast, kourt came into the kitchen with tears in her eyes , I automatically hugged her and told her its ok to cry , you just have to be strong for the kids, she agreed and went to wake the kids up. My phone pinged so I got it out of my pocket and looked to see I had got a text from Koko ( khloe ) the convo went like this ( k - Koko , m - me ) 

k - hey harp , what you doing today ? xx

m - um , I'm not doing anything just hanging out with kourt and kids because they are staying here with mom and dad xxx 

k - well if you all want to come round to mine , need your advice on a dress , why what happened with kourt and Scott ? xx

m - yeah sure that sounds really cool , Scott's drinking and partying again, they had a big argument and its just a really sore subject atm xxx

k - right ok , it's been like this for years ever since they got together and ok , kourt knows where I live see you soon xx

kourt and all the kids walk into the kitchen and I tell them that were going to Koko' s house soon , they seem excited. we all finish breakfast and start to get dressed ,I get out some blue ripped jeans then a white Adidas tank top  , I then put on my white superstars. I put on a bit of mascara and then I'm ready.

P asks me to dress her again so I go into her suitcase that kourt packed for her ad I pick out some ripped jeans for her and then some little timberlands then a white t-shirt then a big camouflage jacket, i show kourt and she seems to like how i style her , its fun.

After everyone is ready , say bye to mom and bye to dad , on the way to Koko's we talk about the divorce of mom and dad , we finally arrive at Koko's house and we all get out.