Kenny

Me and jaden wake up to hear my phone ringing I pick it up and it's Kendall , she says " Harper , I'm bleeding , what do I do , Harry's on tour and I'm all by myself"
I automatically say " I'm on my way , I put on a tracksuit and tell jaden in going with Kendall to the hospital.

I arrive at Kendall's and get out of my car and Kendall opens her front door , she's been crying she look to be in so much pain. She gets in the car and I drive very quickly to the hospital, we all in and I go to the front desk and tell the nurse Taft my sisters 6 weeks pregnant and has woken up bleeding. We are taken into and ultrasound room , Kendall gets into the bed and I ask her very softly " how many people know about the baby ?" She replies just you and mom. The nurse and doctor walk in and he puts the cold gel on Kendall's stomach , Kendall grabbed my hand and we all looked up at the screen to nothing. The doctor gently says " I'm sorry ms Jenner you have had a miscarriage, take as much time as you need we will be waiting outside the door " the doctor then leaves and Kendall just starts sobbing she says " it's all my fault I wanted it to go away !! " all I can do is hug her and soothe her , the doctor then comes back in and tells us about miscarriages.
Kendall asks me to tell Harry , she can't face him at the moment. After I tell Harry he is getting a jet back here and should be here in 2 hours , I then ring mom and she rushes over. After we spend the whole day at the hospital , I head back home.

I walk in the front door and I'm hit by a gorgeous smell of food. I take off my shoes and put my bag down. I walk into the kitchen to see jaden cooking for me u say " think your Gordon Ramsey ?" He then turns around and says " only for you baby " he then kisses me and  takes me to a candle lit dinner. After telling him all about Kendall I ask him how his day was he said " oh , well I went shopping for food with willow then I went to the studio with her ". After talking all night we both fall asleep in the cinema.

I wake up to my phone ringing u sleepily answer and its Kendall she is sobbing and between sobs she says " he broke up with me " I ask her why and she explains after giving her a pep talk " Kendall , if he doesn't want you then move on ! Your hot , your smart and your pretty , you don't need Harry and you need to show him that " she then replies " you know , your right !!!! Fuck him !!" After having a giggle Kendall falls asleep I then look over at jaden fast asleep , I gently kiss him on the lips and then he groans and says "         what is it ? " I don't say anything I get his hand and pull him out of the sofa and we go into the bedroom...

The next day -----
I wake up in jadens arms funny naked , I slowly get up out of bed and go into the bathroom. Jaden soon wakes up after me and we plan our  day , jaden and jada and will  are going golfing so he texts his mom and dad asking if I can come they say yes it should be fun so I get into my golfing stuff , I've not played in about 2 months but I will give it a shot. Jaden drives us to the golf club and we meet will and jada , jaden gets our golf clubs out of the back and I can't help put think of the time when me and dad went golfing for the day. After about 5 hours golfing we go into the golf club , we greet the staff and decide de to have some lunch. Will asks us both " so any children on the cards ? " I blush at this and then jaden says " well I think we should get married before any children and I don't think we're ready for that just yet " I nod my head at jadens reply because that's how I feel. It's not that I don't want kids it's just I want to be about 22 when I get married then kids after. After having a nice morning and lunch with will and jada me and jaden head home. We both decide to do a bit of sunbathing, mom rings me and says that they are filming kuwk so I have to make an appearance at the house. I tell her I will be there tomorrow at 11. And I cuddle up to jaden on the sunbeds. After a few hours sunbathing we decide to go out for dinner so jaden books a table at the restaurant and I pick out some ripped white jeans and a nude top ( below )

 After a few hours sunbathing we decide to go out for dinner so jaden books a table at the restaurant and I pick out some ripped white jeans and a nude top ( below )

We then head out to be met by flashes of cameras , we get in to the car and drive out of the driveway. Jaden drives us to the restaurant and outside the restaurant is loads of paps , great. We have a really nice dinner together and we head back home. After a nice night we head home. Jaden gets a call from his manager when we are in bed and he says " tomorrow? I can't " he then says " if I have to and it's the only day that we can shoot " he then then puts the phone down and says " baby , I need to leave tomorrow, I need to shoot a rap music video , it will take 3 days and I just don't want to be way from you so much " he kisses my head , I say " you have to do this , I can cope and I will support you" he then kisses my head again and says " thank you baby , maybe you should stay with Kendall or have her come over and stay here " I just nod my head in reply we both fall asleep and set an alarm for 9 am.

The next day -----

At 9 am we both get up , jaden grabs a suitcase and I help him plan his clothes. We both head to the kitchen and we both have a granola bar and I grab my car keys. Jaden puts his bag in the boot and he gets into the passenger seat. I drive to the airport and we arrive at the private jet , we both get out and say goodbye. On the way to moms I got emotional, it's only 3 days right. I drive into moms driveway and get out of my car , I go upstairs into moms room to see her still in bed I say " mom , room for me ? " she says " hop in " I get in and cuddle her , I tell her about jaden and she just  strokes my hair , I ask her how Kendall is doing and she says " well after that pep talk you gave her she is putting on a brave face , she's going out and having fun but the truth is that Harry really hurt her " mom gets up and I help her pick an outfit to wear and we eventually start filming kuwk.