The next two months

The next day -------------

After all the girls get measured ect we have a cake tasting to go to after hours of eating cake we decide on chocolate with white buttercream filling we then plan flowers shock are all going to be white roses. The boys are measured for suits and everything seems set te wedding is now 1 week away , the baby is very healthy and my belly is growing every day , Patrick and I are still like love sick puppies , we've decided after the wedding were going to get a dog , to keep the baby company. We're going on honeymoon to Arnold's private island so we won't have any press there just the 3 of us. The next week flies by and before I know it I'm staying at moms the night before my wedding. I am very happy now and I've never been better.

The next day -------

I wake up and get out of bed , I go into moms room to see her talking to the makeup teams the girls all wanted to have their makeup done by their makeup team so that's why they got , I've told them go natural glow look with contouring , mark my makup artist gives me some water and makes me sit down , I then have a shower then mark starts doing my hair and makup , we all get ready in the same room and my nerves are slowly building. I rub my belly and whisper " not long now little one ". We've got the nursery all ready now , ready for this cheeky monkey. I'm told its time I got into my dress , mom helps me , my dress is a fitted white full lace long dress it spectacular , it makes my numb look even bigger but I don't care. After getting into my dress all the girls get into theirs , p and north look so cute with little baskets full of roses to throw everywhere , reign and saint is now fully walking and they are the ring bearers. My maid of honour is khloe she's just like me but all of my braids maids are like my maid of honours. We get into the limo and dad I walking me down the isle. We arrive at the church and slowly the music starts , p and north throw the patals everywhere , then mason and reign & saint go then Kendall with Joseph , kylie with Christopher , Katherine with her boyfriend and Christina with her boyfriend. Then it's time for me to walk down the isle , I'm holding dads hand so tight. I then see my handsome husband to be standing there looking so perfect. His eyes are all glazed I laugh because I've never seen him cry before. I then reach Patrick and te ceremony starts. E! Has full coverage of the wedding they offered 30 million for full coverage of our wedding day. When the guy says " you may kiss the bride " my heart flutters , I kiss him just a peck and then everyone claps and we walk outside onto the beach front. Overall it was a fantastic day for all 3 of us now I can't wait to have this baby. We head off to the private island for 2 weeks its in the Bahamas and its amazing. I cannot put into worlds how special Patrick is to me and his baby.

After the honeymoon we have to watch the coverage that E! Want to shoot after watching the special we both approve it and we head back to our house we can finally call each other husband and wife.