Dinner

After getting ready , jaden and his family arrived and we all were seated , jaden had told them about dad becoming a woman and they understood that it was a private matter for our family , it hurt me finding out that he wants to be a woman , like really hurt. But I have to support him no matter what he decides , mom isn't ready to move on from dad , she said that she felt like all of the love that he gave her was all a lie. It's still like an open wound for us all.

After dinner jaden and his family stay for a cocktail, I get along with everyone and we call it a night , I just peck jaden on the lips when we're saying goodbye then he drags me to the cloak room and kisses me properly we then walk back to everyone and no one has even noticed we were gone.

After they leave mom tells me I've got a keeper and then we both go to bed.

The next day -----

I wake up to see mom looking in all the Louis Vuitton bags at the end of my room , I say " mom , I want to get everyone together and have a family meal , I've got presents for everyone but I've not got them anything for their partners & kids , what do I do ? "
Mom replies " well follow me , I've got a room full of back up presents because I always forget to buy them for their birthday ect " thank god !!
Mom shows me into a medium sized room that she has under lock and key , she shows me the designated areas , the room is just full of white shelves , filled with presents like toys for the kids , things for men , just everything, I pick up some things for tyga and Kanye , I don't think Scott will come and I don't want him there , I then go to the kids section , I get mason an iPod , p a handbag and north the same bag but in a different colour. I then grab two little bunnies for reign and Saint.

Mom has arranged for the whole family to com round tonight but of course rob isn't coming , he said he's busy ! I be not even met my brother and now he's got engaged to tyga s ex blanc !! And her and tyga have a kid together, the worst thing is that we found out through social media , i decide to grab something for blanc and then I tell mom I'm going over to robs house ! I at least want to meet him ! As you can tell I'm so annoyed!!

I grab rob's present and then blanc and put them by the side of my door , I get dressed and decide on wearing my black and white adidas track suit with my trainers I grab my phone and the presents and walk downstairs, I see mom ready and waiting at the front door and I ask her what's she doing ? And she replies with well you don't know where his house is & I want to meet blanc. I grab my keys and get in and start to drive to rob's.

When we arrive at rob's I get out and grab the bags and ring the doorbell , it is opened by rob and he says " hey Harper come in " , I do and then he shits the door " hey rob , thanks , I just wanted to congratulate you both on the engagement and I got you both a present , I was going to give it to you at the family dinner but your not coming " then blanc walks down the stairs ! Great ! " hi blanc , I'm Harper nice to meet you I say and she hugs me , I say " I've go to go but we should catch up soon " and then I leave. That was not awkward at all !! Not

I get back in the car and I don't say anything to mom , I eventually tell her about what he was like , mom didn't want to go in to see rob which is weird , I don't say anything and we arrive back home. Kourt is there with the kids just walking in the house , I park and hop out the car and see she's in floods of tears , I hug her and just rub her back , i tell mason to take P inside and mom grabs reign , I tell kourt to get into my car , we're going for a drive.

We arrive at the park and we get some ice cream and sit at a bench , I discover tags Scott has left rehab and partying again , she doesn't know what to do bless her all I can do I tell her it will be ok in the end.

After the park we head home , kourt is better now but I say to her when in the car " have you ever thought about moving on from Scott " she replies " well no , not really " we then arrive back home , mason and P run towards kourt and give her a big hug , I go into the kitchen to see a chef preparing all the food for tonight , mom is preparing the table she says " thank you for doing that for kourt " I say " well it's what sisters are for "
I go upstairs and start to plan what I'm going to wear ( below )

After the park we head home , kourt is better now but I say to her when in the car " have you ever thought about moving on from Scott " she replies " well no , not really " we then arrive back home , mason and P run towards kourt and give her a bi...

I start to do my makeup , I decide to do a smokey eye and do my hair in two braids , hair as I finish my braids P walks in and asks me to do braids for her , we both sit on the bed whilst me and P talk. She tells me what she's wearing and I show her what I'm wearing.

She goes and gets ready and I put my dress on , I decide on putting on my fluffy baby blue slippers instead of heels.
I walk out of my room to see kourt tooling HOT !!! In below

Everyone then arrives and we all are seated , after desert I get all the kids to help me got something from upstairs, they all ask who that are for and I don't say anything , we all walk down stairs to the dining room and everyone is talking , I t...

Everyone then arrives and we all are seated , after desert I get all the kids to help me got something from upstairs, they all ask who that are for and I don't say anything , we all walk down stairs to the dining room and everyone is talking , I tell the kids to give which bags to who and they do , everyone loves their presents and thank me , mom loved hers and gave me a massive hug. I then go and get the presents for the kids and give them to them , north and P love their matching bags and mason loves his iPod , Kim & kourt got emotional about the cute bunny rabbit teddies for reign and Saint.
Overall a great day , I FaceTime jaden and just tell him what I've been doing today, it was a really great day.