Golf day with dad

I met all of my friends at the mall , I was meeting Louise , Katie and willow. We all met in forevermore 21 and we just talked whilst walking around the shop. We decide to go back to willows house for dinner , her mom is Italian and she loves all of willows friends coming , they are such a nice family, we decide to all drive separately to willows house , I tell the girls after dinner I need to tell them something they say ok as wel walk into willows house.

After having dinner , we all sit in willows room watching a random movie. This is my chance to tell them I say " willow can you turn the tv off ? " and she does as I ask , they all turn to me and I start to explain who I really am , they seem exited for me but they are scared of what the media will say about me. After spending hours talking , I drive back to my new home , I walk in the front door and just pop my head in mom and dads room , dad is reading and mom is talking to dad. I knock and mom says "come in " I do so and I ask " how did they take it ? "
Mom replies " it was a mixed response, they wanted to know why we kept you from them so we explained , they all want to meet you but say when you are ready to meet them"alli do is nod as a reply , i decide on going to bed.